Thread: My knowledge about AB products

Lightbulb My knowledge about AB products

*Changed the title*

1. I don't have a pacifier
    2. I haven't tried all of the diapers, just Abena M4's and I currently have none
    3. I don't wear baby clothes such as cute shirts, onesis's, etc
    4. I don't act all baby like I should much (But I am a BF and little on the inside)
    5. I don't have any bottle's to nibble on or suck

So how come I know this information?

Well I first bought Abena M4's May 31st 2014. I went thru 14 diapers till the end of July 15th...I only wore when I felt like it. But the information I present to everyone seems like I know so many stuff about baby supplies and getting into feminine issues like I did everything in the book. Well to be truthfully honest I have slacked into my college work and did major research on baby stuff as well. Only experience I really have is,

• Being little at perfect moments
    • Diaper Experience
    • Adult advice that helps life-threatning situations
    • Hiding pamper's away from parents, relationships, etc...

I wanna do aviation and study into flying but I have gone through into failing English and math but I have been Acing Aviation and did so...much...babyfur...baby research to help out Contributors, EC's, and DC's. I'm a self-centered guy to stand out and help someone in need even if it's my own fault or I'm just being plain stupid, If I am failing a course, if someone is in need, etc...I have learned so much about baby products, adult baby products, clothing, diapers, etc that I have a complete shelf inside my brain and for some weird reason if you ask me a baby question I can hit it out of the ballpark within a couple of seconds...But now if it's math, history, etc I'm going to be like "...huh? Pacifier's were released in 1902" "wrong question I asked -_-" I think I am just losing my mind. The information I have right now is planes and babyfur's. I have never said "I owned this before so I know" I just research and research and my god...I never sleep! So if anyone want's to state that I've lied...I never lied I just never told you I never owned this stuff.I even made a babyfur checklist in my blogs so I hope you get my drift

I was writing a book "Boeing Disaster" I plan on putting up on ADISC for all to read but ever since I have been slacking in my work I feel like I have been to focused on non-important topics. I only made a page of my book and by the time I started up to today you'd expect I would have at least 49 pages done.

People have quoted me in threads about what they should do or what kinds of products should I buy and whenever I am on I pretty much just give a straight forward answer and about 93% it worked, I was even thanked in the long run. I will jump to assist other's in need of what I can easily tell you and if it's something I didn't know, I will learn about it and become better! I don't know everything and I'm not perfect I will be the first to admit to you. I even go on ADISC when I an doing college work on my computer just to see what everyone is up to? Doesn't matter if I am working I am just curious to see what I can sneak into.

I'm still the 19 year old everyone know's and loves by heart or by diaper (However you wanna put it haha)

I felt like telling you this in a thread rather than a blog. So now you know how I have so much baby knowledge in my head. Feel free to comment because I got nervous writing this stuff.

I am sorry if I have confused anyone in the long run but again I was never lying I just never told you.
    Last edited by Snivy; 17-Sep-2014 at 03:59. Reason: Quotes, not Pm'd. Wrong Term used.

Now the old man of 66 is going to tell you to go back and study harder. My first year in college I had two F s the first semester and three D s the second, putting me on academic probation. I got mostly all A s and a few B s all through high school, so my mom was very pissed. What I discovered in college and became very knowledgeable in was sex, drugs and booze.

I too failed English my first semester and got that D in second semester when I retook it. Ironically I was published in that second semester as my tyrant English teacher made us all write a poem which was submitted to a collegiate competition. Mine was chosen and published. I was a terrible speller and I didn't write on the subjects she gave. Yeah, I was and still am a free spirit.

Eventually I found my way and was teaching the philosophy class my senior year and I was the head bass for symphonic choir. We had a Columbia recording contract and sang in Philharmonic Hall and Carnegie Hall, etc.

What I didn't have were the distractions of the internet and this site or I might have never passed anything. So I want you to apply yourself to your studies and do well. Remember that in three or four more years, you're going to be a boring adult for the rest of your life. You want to be well armed with knowledge and job skills.

So this is someone who likes you and is talking to you from tragic experience. Work hard toward your future because you are the best investment you can make. You have to live in your skin.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    So this is someone who likes you and is talking to you from tragic experience. Work hard toward your future because you are the best investment you can make. You have to live in your skin.
    Thank you for kind words, and I will continue to apply myself. Feels hard with a mom that wants a son to be successful but up here this feel's like my family. Maybe that's my reason why. I still passing aviation and computer but not the major's so I will definitely continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Thank you for kind words, and I will continue to apply myself. Feels hard with a mom that wants a son to be successful but up here this feel's like my family. Maybe that's my reason why. I still passing aviation and computer but not the major's so I will definitely continue.
    Aviation is actually very cool. My dad flew and he once flew me and my wife in a small Cessna. It's a treasured memory. I have an old picture of him leaning against a Jenny, an old bi-plane which he flew as a young man. Who knows where flying might take you!

Dogboy is completely right. University/College is completely different form of education. No one is there to push you or hold your hand. No one really cares if you pass, you are just a student paying money, and it is your job to do the work needed. Sounds cold, but its the truth, especially at the larger non-community institutions. Invest in your future and buckle down man, you don't want to end up like me or the millions of others that have to work our asses off on a daily basis in order to make a pay check. But, don't be afraid to take time to socialize as well - A good support group of peers is a godsend.

Turns out I am passing everything...grades never really updated

Oh! And no one is hiring me so I can't get a job either. I am doing just about everything so who ever is working for a paycheck is lucky right now.
    Last edited by Snivy; 21-Sep-2014 at 07:14.