Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No sexual needs or fantasies

Default No sexual needs or fantasies

For some reason I don't have sexual fantasy. I only seem picture me snuggling or cuddling with any random girl. I don't think this was right from a man's point of view. I don't know if it's my ab side overriding my libido or if it's some wrong with me.

I'm in the same boat as you. I've decided I'm probably a biromantic asexual. Meaning I'm romantically attracted to both sexes but have no sexual attraction/desires.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    I don't know if it's my ab side overriding my libido or if it's some wrong with me.
    Seems like you're getting an ought from an is. Just because it is typical for guys to behave a certain way, doesn't mean it's wrong to behave another way.
    There's nothing wrong with you...just be you.

Right for you is whatever makes you happy. What you may want to think about is if you do meet someone special and she'll have her own wants and needs. So be considerate to her and if she happens to want a strong man sometimes and be into cuddles other times, maybe you can be both. Until that comes up, though, enjoy what you enjoy and don't worry about fitting into everybody else's expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Right for you is whatever makes you happy. What you may want to think about is if you do meet someone special and she'll have her own wants and needs. So be considerate to her and if she happens to want a strong man sometimes and be into cuddles other times, maybe you can be both. Until that comes up, though, enjoy what you enjoy and don't worry about fitting into everybody else's expectations.

Being the strong man is a problem. I stand maybe 5ft 10, (I haven't checked in years) and weight only one hundred and fifteen pounds. I can't gain weight to save my life. That with my hated imperfection keep me from thinking that anyone will find me attractive. I keep my hope alive that there's some one special, but it gets hard some days.

Being the strong man is a problem. I stand maybe 5ft 10, (I haven't checked in years) and weight only one hundred and fifteen pounds. I can't gain weight to save my life. That with my hated imperfection keep me from thinking that anyone will find me attractive. I keep my hope alive that there's some one special, but it gets hard some days.
    Strength in this context has nothing to do with size. I'm not even five foot seven, myself. It's about confidence and assertiveness. In today's world, you're not going to called upon to physically defend your girlfriend against an attacker (usually at least). You are going to called upon to be a reliable helper who can provide financially, go out into the world and get things done, and make sure your loved ones aren't being taken advantage of by other people.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Strength in this context has nothing to do with size. I'm not even five foot seven, myself. It's about confidence and assertiveness. In today's world, you're not going to called upon to physically defend your girlfriend against an attacker (usually at least). You are going to called upon to be a reliable helper who can provide financially, go out into the world and get things done, and make sure your loved ones aren't being taken advantage of by other people.

Those things I can do. I'm the kind of person that would care for someone I love. (I honestly don't see why people cheat)

Not everyone has a huge libido. It just sounds like you're asexual. No big deal.

When I was twenty-four I was pretty thin (still am but middle-age has helped in the weight gaining) and I'm pretty tall. My former wife loved that I didn't have my hands all over her when we were dating. When we went to see a movie, we actually saw it. She loved the gentlemanly aspect of my personality. Our sex life did pick up later but I wasn't overly sexual either. When it came time it was more like making love than a fling in the back seat of a car. Anyway, she was blond, blue-eyed, attractive over all and she liked me out of everyone she could have.

So I guess the moral of the story is, you never know who you will meet.

For some reason I don't have sexual fantasy. I only seem picture me snuggling or cuddling with any random girl. I don't think this was right from a man's point of view. I don't know if it's my ab side overriding my libido or if it's some wrong with me.
    Whoops I'm too late Oh well,

It isn't anything sexual about it, feels like your feminine inside is trying to connect to the outside world. Sexual is the "birds and the bee's" well maybe not that point but cuddling isn't anything bad or sexual unless ya foolin around. Could be your AB side trying to get the picture of what's in store for you if you keep picturing whatever it is your doing and maybe your looking for a mommy but it can only picture regular women at the time. What you could do is hang out with your mother more often but not in a AB way (unless she knows) just regular child's play from an adult POV (Point of View)

Nothing is wrong with you because I sometimes did the same thing back then but I didn't think it was sexual at all! I just let it drift in my mind while I did other stuff and it was left in the back of my brain eventually. I was relieved because I would have failed courses if all I thought about was girls (I wasn't going to think about males either...wha? I'm straight and Asexual :P) There is nothing wrong with you because it's completely normal.

Maybe your brain is signaling you that you need a girl! ^^ If the mother case isn't the right one and it's probably picking up women and storing them as .PNG files inside your brain so you know what kinds you wanna go after in the future :P or I'm just being a goof. You seem happy just to think about women or girls (However you put it) just go with the flow because if it makes you happy then why would you want anything positive out of your little head?