Well, the Target footed jammies have always been a little too tight on me - nonetheless, I have purchased several pairs anyway. A while back, when it was getting warmer, I decided to cut the legs and arms off to make a pair of 'Summer onesie jammies'. Well, I was really pleased with the results - they feel and look super cute. Anyway, tonight I went a step further. I removed the buttons and replaced with metal eyes. This is actually pretty easy to do and the eyes and special tool cost less than $10. Now, by inserting mini locks in the existing button holes and new eyes I have some punishment jammies! Here's a picture - unfortunately, the locks don't show up too well. Going to try them right now!