Thread: A little advice would be nice...

Default A little advice would be nice...

I recently ordered a bag of Tenas, and they should be here by Wednesday.

I'm currently staying at another house because I have to take care of the dogs while the owners are away; they should be back next Sunday. I know that I will not use all 24 diapers by then, or even half that, so I'll have a surplus to take back home with me to my parents' house.

The thing is, our house is being rented while we're living in it. When we get renters, we have to clean EVERYTHING, including our dressers and all small niches. We are currently keeping all of our stuff in the basement, and it will stay there until we don't expect to have any rentals.

I won't have the ability to hide these diapers very well since everything is cleaned out. My parents have already found out that I wear them, so I think I should just let them know that I'm bringing more into the house, just to save myself the humiliation of possibly being caught a second time...

Any thoughts?

Are you an adult or a child? Adults can make own decisions.

Since your 21 what you do is your business. I would get a small dark colored plastic tote to keep your diapers and supplies in.
    That should hide them enough so they can't see what's inside.

I also don't think you need to be mentioning to your parents what you are planning to store in the basement. If the diaper thing came up before and was not warmly revived by them, why go through that again?

As our dear friend Oleman72 suggests, just store them in a bag, and place them in the basement with the rest of your stored items. I would perhaps take it even further and put them in a suitcase with a code lock on it (should you have one!) or just a little sports bag and get a small lock to ensure nosy eyes can't be going through the contents.

Enjoy the Tenas and good luck.

A

How would your parents react to a locked bag? If they respect your privacy, then do as suggested. If not, well if they don't respect that sort of privacy, you might consider a quiet talk where you explain why you'd like them to.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    How would your parents react to a locked bag? If they respect your privacy, then do as suggested. If not, well if they don't respect that sort of privacy, you might consider a quiet talk where you explain why you'd like them to.
    Actually, they are very nosy. If I had something to "hide," they would gently press me until I told them about it. They were pretty controlling when I was a kid...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soakingboy View Post
    Enjoy the Tenas and good luck.

A
    Thank you. I think that would work. I have a suitcase with a lock loop on it but no lock...I suppose I can pick one up from the world's microcosm known as Walmart.

Umm...your 21 and you control yourself. I'm not saying disrespect your family but noisy or not there are excuses you can make on the nose with your diapers but overall they should respect your privacy regardless. I don't see how they could be mad at you if you wear diapers at 21. I'm 19 and my mom would flip but I don't know I haven't told her and I don't know if I can.

A lock box should do wonders and nobody is going to suspect a thing if you don't make it seem like a big deal like "lalala, I'm carrying videogames and s***"

Don't make it seem convincing if you hide them. Don't draw any kind of attention to them and nobody is going to raise an eyebrow because the sneaky one's are always the suspicious culprits.

If you don't have anyway to hide them with the plastic It might be best to throw them away. not doing that was how I got caught the first time and if your parents found them they might throw them away anyways.