Thread: Adagio- loves snuggles

BrandonSleepypuppy

Wink Adagio- loves snuggles

Hello the name is Adagio. I have been regressed since age 4, always enjoying cute little songs and
    babyish movies all the way until age 16 in which i took recognition to what I truly was. I became very
    scared about it and then learned to embrace it and enjoy the love, using regression to heal from my
    abuse (not to be mentioned here) I became a brony at age 20 after watching Twinkle wish adventure and I
    really like MLPFIM. My favorite food is chicken tenders and honey mustard (especially honey mustard)

I like playing the piano, occasionally DJing using my computer. My favorite ABDL activities are being held,
    having my head pet, coddling, and being rocked. I never got this except digitally and although I like to
    babble out and act cute when alone, I usually am a withdrawn and calm, quiet baby when around others. If I
    could do 1 AB thing in only 4 minuites with another, I would like to be brought in a soft bright room with
    them to be rocked on a rocking bench while being sang to the song "Lullaby and Goodnight"

AND I WOULD PROBABLY BE ASLEEP BY THEN

QUOTE BY ME: "If there is something super nurturing i can tell non-AB.'s to do, its hug another. One cannot
    begin to even realise the true power of this until it has been lost. But to bring it back, there
    is one thing you can do, to realise to be yourself and love yourself when nobody else is. Remember
    this and you will find the meaning of life. Thats it.... thats the meaning of life... so sleep now
    little one, that is all you need to know. Know nothing else. Just....love.....love and have sweet
    dreams.

Aww! Wht a sweet introduction Adagio! Welcome! I see you're already active in the threads, which is great. I like your hugs statement, so here's one for you:

BrandonSleepypuppy

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Aww! Wht a sweet introduction Adagio! Welcome! I see you're already active in the threads, which is great. I like your hugs statement, so here's one for you:
    DAWW thank you so much ***snuggles happily* and a very nice welcome from you to
    I appreciate that

Welcome! Adisc never has enough pianists, that's my humble opinion.

Here,an Adagio for Adagio:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEGO...tu.be&t=11m37s
    Hint- 22:19 is a real Abdl moment.