Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: aww so cute crib

Default aww so cute crib

Who is excited for the crib? I know i am i never did get my diapers for aww so cute so i am really nervous to buy this from there site hey atleast i got ebay

I think its a good idea!! cheaper in cost and easy to move!! Being a builder a nice wood crib full size (bed) cheap pine at least $1000 and hardwood double $2000

Quote Originally Posted by keithandre1 View Post
    I think its a good idea!! cheaper in cost and easy to move!! Being a builder a nice wood crib full size (bed) cheap pine at least $1000 and hardwood double $2000
    I agree with you! I am just a little worried about ordering from there website now

If I ever buy diapers form them I'll definately get it too it's just a really good idea all around I don't think people give it enough credit for good of an idea it is. I mean a crib that you can discreetly hide and then get out whenever you need it sing me up. As for the ordering problems I honestly can't think of an ab/dl company that hasn't had issues with getting stuff in on time I mean for as much as I love baby pants there stuff almost always comes in late. It's just the nature of the game as far as I'm concerned. Whenever I get it though I'm sure it'll be awesome.

I was super excited for it, but it has been so long since they announced it that I got burned out of waiting, now i'm not sure If i'll order one. I did order footed pj's from them, and they got to me, I noticed that the snaps broke easily so they sent me a whole new replacement set, which was super awesome. So there is something to their credit. That is weird that you never got your diapers. Be sure to order through a visa credit card or something that you know has some type of purchase protection. I know with the visa credit card you can tell the company that you were never given what you ordered and they will reverse the charges, then the company has to file a claim to get the money back if they really think they were right.

Seems like an awesome idea. Not being much of a baby and lacking a complicit spouse, I won't be ordering one anytime soon, but if I did suddenly have a need for a crib, an inflatable would be the way to go. I know a lot of us fantasize about a wooden crib, but the number of us who could actually get away with having one is surely quite limited.

I've never had much luck with inflatable mattresses...so, i don't think i'll get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I was super excited for it, but it has been so long since they announced it that I got burned out of waiting, now i'm not sure If i'll order one. I did order footed pj's from them, and they got to me, I noticed that the snaps broke easily so they sent me a whole new replacement set, which was super awesome. So there is something to their credit. That is weird that you never got your diapers. Be sure to order through a visa credit card or something that you know has some type of purchase protection. I know with the visa credit card you can tell the company that you were never given what you ordered and they will reverse the charges, then the company has to file a claim to get the money back if they really think they were right.
    i did it through paypal i already filled a complaint i should be getting my money back this month. It just makes me upset i contacted the company 4 times and got no reply i really want there crib but im afraid that if i buy it that i would get it

Who's excited for Aww So Cute's legendary shitty customer service? Google them.

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBoy View Post
    Who's excited for Aww So Cute's legendary shitty customer service? Google them.
    Well they are certainly slow, but I actually had a pretty good experience. I'm sure I'm one of the rare.