Page 1 of 29 123451121 ... LastLast

Thread: NorthShore Briefs Sample

Default NorthShore Briefs Sample

Northshore care has a new product and it looks like they are sending out samples to former customers. I was kind of surprised to see this since I didn't think any adult diaper websites actually sent anything without you ordering first. So just a heads up to anyone who has ordered from them recently, you might be getting a product sample in the mail.

I have to say though it is a really nice product. It looks like they are trying to replace their abena diapers with it. I haven't tested it yet but if feels very similar to an m4 but almost a little thicker. Has anyone else got these in the mail?

http://www.northshorecare.com/northshore-briefs.html

Not that I've yet noticed, but I'll keep an eye out (it's been a while since I ordered from NorthShore).

Quote Originally Posted by db450 View Post
    Northshore care has a new product and it looks like they are sending out samples to former customers. I was kind of surprised to see this since I didn't think any adult diaper websites actually sent anything without you ordering first. So just a heads up to anyone who has ordered from them recently, you might be getting a product sample in the mail.

I have to say though it is a really nice product. It looks like they are trying to replace their abena diapers with it. I haven't tested it yet but if feels very similar to an m4 but almost a little thicker. Has anyone else got these in the mail?

http://www.northshorecare.com/northshore-briefs.html
    Let me know how much pee it holds if it is good i will try them!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewgdfw View Post
    it holds 66.7884 oz.
    Lol i am confused with them numbers at the end

I just ordered a sample of that diaper today along with an Abri-Flex pull-up!

I'm glad you posted this because I was just about too. Came home from work today with a white package in the mail. Luckily my fiancÚ knows about my diapers b/c she is the one who gets the mail and asked what it was. Sure enough, it was 2 sample briefs, haven't tried them yet but they look identical to m4s but thicker.

Did they come in a discreet package or could you tell what it was?

We actually got one of these in the mail today. Totally random and a strange surprise. Especially considering we haven't ordered from NorthShore in a long time. I can't comment on the quality as they're in Daddy's size so we'll have to see how they work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Scumdude91 View Post
    I just ordered a sample of that diaper today along with an Abri-Flex pull-up!
    Where on the site did you find the samples?