Thread: I'm not really sure about this but.....

Default I'm not really sure about this but.....

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi, I am the Kittyninja438 , I have Asbergers syndrome, I'm a young adult in collage and a nice person overall, I have Asbergers syndrome, and i have a bipolar brother (shutter.) and live with my grandma, and a full on nerd.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Okay, I'm going to be honest here, I'm not really sure if i am going to regret this, but here goes. I kind of like to act like a toddler, and a catboy and dogboy and sometimes really want to wear a diaper, but never have, due to my bipolar brother. I never told anyone besides my grandma , who likes me although she won't baby me. (not that i would ask.) I also mabie a bit of a sissy, I live in a small town, I have asbergers, and I really want to wear diapers sence middle school and mabie even longer. (although, I still want to be a adult in some respects.) but I can't due to the fact that I live with my brother and grandma outside of town and have no transportation other than my grandma, becuse of this, I fell like a small island, in the middle of the ocean, alone, and I can't really buy diapers, baby clothes, baby toys or other baby items, becuse of my bipolar brother & grandma, and if i'm caught, game over and everyone will find out, becuse of this I kind of need sopport, but every site i come accross has people talking about it costanily and i kind of like you people for not obsessing over it too much. also my brother would emberess me, so i fell like i'm caught.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I have Asbergers syndrome, I am in collage, I am a nerd, a history buff, a otaku, a superhero nerd, a full time dreamer, a jewish christain, a classic game nerd and a artist and writer, I like the beatles and all music, the majority of kids shows execpt for certain real babyish shows on netflix, and a instrest in all things tech, history, news, and music I also am a speed reader, and like to read.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

In short, to find myself, I never Really joined a blog, and i'm very private so i fell like i'm taking a big risk, but i kind of want support, and to look to find other like-minded people who share the same diaper fascination as I do, but are willing to talk about other things as well.

Welcome to the group kittyninja! That was a wonderful introduction. Do you have any questions for the group?