Thread: Hello from a new little one

Red face Hello from a new little one

Hi, i'm littlekorkor.

I'm an AB. I wish I could be regressed to a baby full time, but still have to deal with yucky adult time. I like to do crafts and hope to be a Therapist one day specializing in art therapy. I have two doggies that I love and I have a Daddy. I came here to talk to others who deal with some of the same things I do and talk about the stuff we face day to day. I'm pretty open about myself and what i've been through and hope to be supportive of others too!

Messages welcome!

Hey Littlekorker, welcome to our site. I hope you have lots of fun here. I know what you mean about yucky adult stuff, but oh well, at least you get to be a baby sometimes.

Default Thank You

Thank You for welcoming me! You are right I do get to escape the world and be myself sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by littlekorkor View Post
    Hi, i'm littlekorkor.

I'm an AB. I wish I could be regressed to a baby full time, but still have to deal with yucky adult time. I like to do crafts and hope to be a Therapist one day specializing in art therapy. I have two doggies that I love and I have a Daddy. I came here to talk to others who deal with some of the same things I do and talk about the stuff we face day to day. I'm pretty open about myself and what i've been through and hope to be supportive of others too!

Messages welcome!
    I feel your pain about yucky adult stuff. But as an adult, I get to drive a car, which allows me to get to my once a week volunteer gig working with actual kids. Of course, to make the payments on the car that gets me there, I have to withstand a mind numbing job the rest of the week.

I also am toying with going into the therapy field.(preferably in pediatrics, as I am a former "therapy kid" my self. )