Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wet bed advice

Default wet bed advice

so i have never been a bedwetter and the extent of my bedwetting was just maybe if my diaper leaked that i was sleeping in. well unfortunately i have had some issues lately and when I get really insanely drunk, I keep peeing in my bed. its getting really annoying. most especially because when i am this drunk, i always forget to put on a diaper. except one night when i was thinking ahead and put it on the bed so i would be sure and do it when i got home. but regardless, its been pretty bad, like i think at least a dozen times in the last 4 or 5 months. and last night...was terrible, i woke up to a soaked bed and a girl in my bed, i felt so bad

but my real question here is since all of this has happened recently my bed has taken on a urine scent...go figure. and i was really hoping some peoples on here might have some advice on how to clean this up somehow? iv tried using upholstry shampoo and spraying down the bed super wet and leaving it on there for like all day but there is still a scent deep in the mattress. its a nice mattress and im really hoping that somebody might have some good advice

thanks

The only culprit is your drinking problem. Everyone loves to get crazy drunk from time to time and some of us can't control our antics (For the record: I never drank before-I am underage 2 more years till 21-Law for USA is 21 or older) But you can still be drinking and do the stuff you want. Here's a helpful way because I've done it before for my cousin when he used to wet the bed uncontrollably...

Getting rid of the smell
    You first need to remove any moisture that's in the mattress, tip baking soda over where it's wet and leave it, this will absorb the urine and help with the smell, then vacuum it off use lemon juice to remove any left over smell. If your girl doesn't mind, then get a mattress cover if it helps. With your wetting problem after your after-parties might keep going unless you don't drink as much ^^ and it won't be as bad with hangover's and confusion :P well nobody is going to change you to how much or how little you drink because we all have been there I am surely aware off :P

Now getting rid of the stain...try this.
    • You need a measuring cup, tablespoon, funnel, and spray bottle.
    • 8 ounces/237 ml hydrogen peroxide 3% (this can be found in a brown bottle in the first aid aisle of most pharmacies or stores)
    • 3 tablespoons/45 grams of baking soda
    • 1 drop of liquid hand dish washing soap

Mix all ingredients into the spray bottle, swish ingredients, do not shake the bottle, and use within 20 minutes. Do not attempt to store the leftover solution. because it will leak out of the bottle. The mixture only works if you use it immediately, because the cleaning byproducts are active for only a short time period. You should see the stain lift and disappear within 5-10 minutes. Once the mattress dries, if a baking soda film remains, then simply wipe or vacuum it off. Then the stain should be completely vaporized!

Try these method...I already tested and they surely worked for me

yeah its a dark mattress so the stain is not very pronounced but its just the smell. i really want to get it out of there. so you say put lemon juice on it and let it absorb?

Quote Originally Posted by mattylove View Post
    yeah its a dark mattress so the stain is not very pronounced but its just the smell. i really want to get it out of there. so you say put lemon juice on it and let it absorb?
    Yes Sir! Try that and let me know. I have another unique trick but this one never fails ^^

I'm not trying to be that one person who makes the asshole comment, but it has to be said.

Perhaps cut back on getting that drunk? I mean sure getting drunk is okay from time to time, but maybe it's a good idea to cut back? Maybe not get as drunk? Do keep in mind I'm not saying don't drink anymore, it's your right to drink if you so choose, but if you're having these issues with it, maybe it's best to cut back or not do it at all?

hey man to be honest we all have our own issues and im working on mine. not here for a preacher...really just here to get some advice. we all struggle with our own demons

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    Perhaps cut back on getting that drunk? I mean sure getting drunk is okay from time to time, but maybe it's a good idea to cut back? Maybe not get as drunk? Do keep in mind I'm not saying don't drink anymore, it's your right to drink if you so choose, but if you're having these issues with it, maybe it's best to cut back or not do it at all?
    People love to drink...I dunno why ^^

I wouldn't recommend getting drunk too often, it's not great. Last time I got sh*tfaced I may have vomited over my car... I don't recommend cheap cask wine.

Alcohol is a potent carcinogen. Drinking places you at an increased risk of all sorts of cancers. I certainly wouldn't drink to wet the bed, as that places you at risk of alcohol dependency through association with an existing dependency.

And the drinking age here is 18. Which isn't a good idea, as many are still in their final year of high school...

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    People love to drink...I dunno why ^^
    i love this lol

@kiwiboi tho...i dont drink to wet the bed. it scares the shit out of me and your right i definately need to cut down on alcohol intake, im really trying to get my issues together.

for real though if anybody has some experience with some kick ass remedies to a stinky bed, please share lol i feel like this could be a beneficial topic for many people...idk lol

Quote Originally Posted by mattylove View Post
    hey man to be honest we all have our own issues and im working on mine. not here for a preacher...really just here to get some advice. we all struggle with our own demons
    I wasn't trying to preach or anything, sorry if it came off that way, you asked for advice. . . that was mine :/ Sorry if I came off like an ass, really wasn't trying to.