Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions for those who regress...

KittyKat

Default Questions for those who regress...

1. What do you look like when you're regressed? (Do you crawl, wear diapers, and babble like a baby? Do you like to watch kid shows and play with stuffed animals? Are you happier? etc.)

2. How severe is your regression on a scale of 1 to 10? 1 is just liking babyish things, 10 is having the complete headspace of a baby or toddler (not being able to talk properly, not being able to read or write, not having bathroom control)

3. Do you ever regress at awkward times not under your control or can you always control your regression?

I don't mean to sound rude because I'm not trying to come across that way, but I don't see how people can just "regress". Do you use hypnosis or something? I'd never be able to convince myself I was a small child.

For me...i have to be in the right mood , and its sorta of a self hypnosis..but thats just me

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKat View Post
    1. What do you look like when you're regressed? (Do you crawl, wear diapers, and babble like a baby? Do you like to watch kid shows and play with stuffed animals? Are you happier? etc.)
    I usually just regress when I'm about to go to sleep, so I kinda roll around a tiny bit when looking for a comfortable position, and I cuddle my stuffies. To tell the truth, I do kinda "babble" a little bit. n.n;;;; (Coo would be a better word, though. =P)
    And yeah, I am kinda happier sometimes, I guess.

2. How severe is your regression on a scale of 1 to 10? 1 is just liking babyish things, 10 is having the complete headspace of a baby or toddler (not being able to talk properly, not being able to read or write, not having bathroom control)
    I guess like a...5? I'unno. XD;

3. Do you ever regress at awkward times not under your control or can you always control your regression?
    I don't just randomly regress - I only regress when I want to. XD
    I think it's kinda the same for a lot of *B's, IMO.

Point::
    I don't really know how to describe it. :/
    I just relax and adopt a more childish mindset, I guess.
    Last edited by Neonite; 23-Jan-2009 at 20:01.

To add alil bit...sometimes I wake up from a dream or something and i will be really regressed ...dunno how that works tho

It's different for every person that I am around. With certain friends that know about my lil' side, and don't mind, when we hang out and watch a movie I'll curl up with a binky or something of the like. With my partner it's really an unknown line with me, we just tend to play around with what is comfortable. If either crosses a line, safeword, and we bring ourselves out of the scene.

Falkio

Dreams are usually the catalyst for me. I don't really enjoy fully acting like a baby, just at night with diapers and a pacfier.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    I don't mean to sound rude because I'm not trying to come across that way, but I don't see how people can just "regress". Do you use hypnosis or something? I'd never be able to convince myself I was a small child.
    You need the right environment and the right people to do it... it's a state of mind and a lot of people are too headstrong to give up all their thoughts, which would explain why so many have difficulty with it.

By myself I find it impossible, since I have to still do everything myself. That really ruins it. But if someone else is playing the carer role, then I find I can slip back more easily.

I usually tend to regress to an 8-10 year old kid, and believe it or not, it happens quite often. Usually it's when I get excited or when I'm really really happy or hyper.

I usually just wear diapers, and I might dah dah a bit. If I'm in bed at night, I cuddle with my stuffed animals. Moose always sleeps under the covers with me anyway. My wife is amused, haha.

Well, I definitely have no bladder control, in fact, sometimes I really do lose it. I can wake up in the middle of the night wetting. I can regress down to 2 or 3, and I feel like kicking a little. If I'm home alone, I regress more. If I'm in bed at night, I mostly just go to sleep wet. I guess I can go down to about an 8 maybe.

edit: look in quotes for answeres. Program has screwed up, or I have.

I'll sometimes act or say childish things when I'm home alone with my wife. I've always down this. I guess it was more cute when I was young and we were first married *turns red*.