Thread: Attends UK

Default Attends UK

I ordered a new stash of attends yesterday, it appears that they have now also gone down the cloth backed route

NOOOOOO! Are these Attends branded ones or Boots packaged ones?

Attends went cloth backed in Germany in May or June and as it appears, everywhere else in Europe as well.

Lozza1979

Quote Originally Posted by anna s View Post
    I ordered a new stash of attends yesterday, it appears that they have now also gone down the cloth backed route
    Where did you order them from?

They are attends brand themselves and I got them direct from attends. Ive found that with some fabric like nappies you can get away with peeling off the fabric, it is time consuming if you dont want to damage the nappy in any way. I did try it with the new attends, but the plastic under seems far to delicate.

The Boots ones which are attends are still the plastic backed ones.

Quote Originally Posted by RedApple View Post
    The Boots ones which are attends are still the plastic backed ones.
    Thank goodness for that. They seem to have updated the packaging so I'm hoping that's it, and the product inside remains the same.

I emailed attends UK about whats staying plastic backed and they said:

"Thank you for your enquiry, the slip active will stay with a plastic back and the slip regular plus is also available in a plastic back."

Note: Slip regular plus is absorbency 10 and available in M, L and XL at incontinencechoice.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by anna s View Post
    They are attends brand themselves and I got them direct from attends. Ive found that with some fabric like nappies you can get away with peeling off the fabric, it is time consuming if you dont want to damage the nappy in any way. I did try it with the new attends, but the plastic under seems far to delicate.
    THose are the so called "Hybrid outer layer".

Try the absorin slip yellow or orange. You can easily peel it off and the plastic is strong enough.

It's the best of both worlds, plastic outerlayer, reinforced with cotton for less noise/too make it stronger.