Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers are a true mystery

Default Diapers are a true mystery

I guess I've been a DL for a lifetime and have just now felt comfortable with it. But I'm still trying to understand why in the world I love to be in diapers. I can't for the life of me realize the real answer to that question. I mean, it's just padded underwear that just so happens to hold pee and poop. That's basically it.

I'll be honest, I think I'm a very lite AB as well. I'd love to just be babied once and see the experience. Maybe for like a weekend and be in diapers for 24/7 all weekend.

Recently I've been trying to wear diapers 24/7 for urine and it's going alright. I am worried about losing control, but I've only been in diapers 24/7 for around 4 days, so it's too early to care at this point.

So my question is this: When you realized you liked diapers and wanted to wear them again, did you ever wonder why? Did you ever try to use crazy excuses of some history in your life/childhood or did you ever want to talk to someone face to face about what the heck is going on in your mind?

Well, that's my rant, peace guys.

I'll respond.

I always wondered why, I was curious, but it never bothered me at all, I was never really ashamed. My thought on loosing control is, hold it in before you let go, don't just be relaxed about it all the time. Back to the original, I attribute mine to being around a daycare with lots of diapers and some kids above diaper age in diapers. If the theory that fetishes occur when you realize the difference between girls and boys, then that would explain why I got it, diaper changes in day cares.

I stopped going to day care after 4th grade, I was good friends with the daughter of the owner, and that is why I went.

About you being a "lite AB" I think everyone is, no one is 100%, you will have a piece of the other in you.

I never cared. I just accepted it as soon as I found out what it was. I guess I'm lucky for that.

I never stressed about it. I just made the realization that it was what it was and I am who I am.

There's been an ongoing debate with nature vs. nurture. I side with nurture, but since it can be a sexual fetish, there may be some physical pull as well. I suspect that most of us have given it a fair amount of thought, but the reality is that there is nothing that is going to change the impulse, so one has to learn how to live with it. I believe it is sexually linked even though there are a number of members that say it is not sexual with them. Freud would disagree, but his theories are dated. There are some good psychological site on the net. Bittergrey has some worthy things to say about it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rsk423 View Post
    Recently I've been trying to wear diapers 24/7 for urine and it's going alright. I am worried about losing control, but I've only been in diapers 24/7 for around 4 days, so it's too early to care at this point.

So my question is this: When you realized you liked diapers and wanted to wear them again, did you ever wonder why? Did you ever try to use crazy excuses of some history in your life/childhood or did you ever want to talk to someone face to face about what the heck is going on in your mind?
    First off I never seen anybody lose control since they are wearing diapers. I could explain why its highly unlikely or impossible but I have done that before and it always ends up to a stupid debate.

To answer your questions.

Yes, I did wonder why I wanted to wear diapers. I made some guesses as to why but never came up with any solid proof.

And the second question is also yes I think. I have talked to my dad and at least 3 psychologists about it but of course I knew more about it then they possibly could. Also no my dad didn't send me to them I went to them a LONG time before I told my dad.

I believe they turned into a sexual thing for me as an adolescent because of all the padding and natural urges. Besides needing them they also provided me an intimate object to fantasize with.

You need an intro thread O.<

And i never really questioned it.
    Nope, didnt tell anyone about it.

Hi SilverStar, if you mean introduction , I did on 12-15-08.

I have asked that myself even these days, the factors are variated:

- The pressure of the diaper around the genital area.
    - The actual features (sound, smell (new or used), texture, etc.).
    - The comfort.
    - The fact that it's somehow a symbol of safety.

And many more things.