Thread: Received New Ones

Default Received New Ones

About two or three weeks ago I ordered two pair of pull-on style diapers from a company in Australia. They were in my mailbox when I got home from work today about four days earlier than expected.

I found them on E-Bay by a store or person called "mazdam01" who happens to be a member of the forum (SuperTed).

I'm wearing one pair now and I have to say that I love the cut and the softness. It's not too thick which will make it good for daily wear. I like the low cut style and have been searching for something like this since I got interested in buying over a month ago.
    I told him that I would order more after these came in so that's what I'll be doing this weekend.

The only thing is that when one shops internationally, E-Bay doesn't allow one to put them in a shopping cart so you have to make the purchase right then. That's a bummer because I wouldn't mind ordering different patterns.

So this is my second set of diapers in general making the total four pair with two more coming from Super Undies tomorrow, a red and an orange one.

Anyway, I have the "Outer Space" pattern which has little planets, moons, stars, and rocket ships against a black fabric. Now if they would glow in the dark. LOL!!!

He's won a repeat customer.
    Last edited by 12String; 12-Sep-2014 at 23:13. Reason: Remembered the name of the member.

Very nice, 12String. I went and found what you were talking about here, for anyone who's interested.

Thanks for the feedback and recommendation 12String! Very glad to hear that you liked them It gives me the warm fuzzies: P

I'm wearing a pair now.

Is it possible to place an order of different styles as opposed to buying several of one style? I'll be going back to E-Bay to order some other stuff not related to AB/DL and while I'm at it I'm going to look through the patterns again and select one. I like the fish but I'm thinking of the dinosaurs because they are white and gives a stark contrast to what I now have.

Most other international customers are making multiple purchases and just paying for each individually. Then i just refund the excess postage back through ebay. That allows you to purchase whatever you like then