Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In search of some cute AB diaper tapes

Default In search of some cute AB diaper tapes

Was unsure whether this fell under Adult Babies or Diaper Talk, but I went with the former.

So, while I can admit that it is cute to have adult diapers with cute designs, it didn't always feel all that great. Plus, it burnt a hole in pocket just to purchase a few of the cuter ones.

So, I have instead considered buying myself AB diaper tapes to turn my typical medical diapers into something cuter. But, needless to say, I wouldn't know where to start.

So, does anyone here know of an online store that sells quality diaper tapes for a reasonable price?

Google angoo mart. They sell heaps of designs of wide deco tape. Shipping is usually cheap and relatively quick for international.

I tend to just buy the duck tape designs from walmart or other local store. I've gotten things like superman, batman, hello kitty, skulls with pink bows, butterflies, etc. They work very well just like normal duct tape, but look cuter. They do cost a bit more than typical duct tape, I think about 5 or 6 dollars a roll. It just seems more practical than buying overpriced tapes online or trying to make your own. Amazon I think also sells them.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    I tend to just buy the duck tape designs from walmart or other local store. I've gotten things like superman, batman, hello kitty, skulls with pink bows, butterflies, etc. They work very well just like normal duct tape, but look cuter. They do cost a bit more than typical duct tape, I think about 5 or 6 dollars a roll. It just seems more practical than buying overpriced tapes online or trying to make your own. Amazon I think also sells them.
    Decided to go with your suggestion, and managed to find myself a kind of cute print of duct tape at a local store.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1271.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	140.4 KB 
ID:	21907

I managed to find them after searching for some time. I want to try them out as soon as I can, but that will have to wait until I can find a reasonable time to pad myself up with little risk of getting caught. Will post up how they hold up in the near future.

Here's a link to the site and products I was talking about earlier.

http://www.angoo-mart.com/largeother...3_145_201.html

I have purchased plenty of rolls from this site and found them to be excellent quality and very cheap.

The Disney tapes are really cute!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTed View Post
    Here's a link to the site and products I was talking about earlier.

http://www.angoo-mart.com/largeother...3_145_201.html

I have purchased plenty of rolls from this site and found them to be excellent quality and very cheap.

The Disney tapes are really cute!
    Ooooh, those tapes really do look cute. Might consider purchasing a couple rolls of the Daisy and Donald duck tapes.

Hey there, guys! Figured I'd update this thread with some news: the patterned duct tape I bought works fantastically!

I was a bit worried about the quality of the tape, but it holds the diaper very well. PLus, it has the added benefit of making the diaper look a bit cuter. I may consider purchasing a few more rolls in the future, but I would still love to purchase some of the tapes from the sight that SuperTed suggested

I agree angoo mart provides good disney tapes that are cheap

I looked at the medium size. I like the hearts, flowers and dolphins. Dolphins swimming in my ocean sounds good to me.