Thread: Furry Gamer saying Hi

Default Furry Gamer saying Hi

Hey all, I'm new to the site. I'm just a regular ol' furry gamer, who also happens to be a babyfur. Though I only happen to roleplay out that stuff. I like to play pretty much anything you could think of. But mostly its just LoL, Hearthstone, Diablo 3, and recently Sims 4. I'm here looking for friends, and maybe gamer pals'. I like art, stories, poetry and other things.
    I'm also really into playing with pokemon stadium 2 on twitch plays pokemon. Haha helix fossil. (if anyone gets the reference ). Of course I'm into abdl stuff, but you guys already know that.
    So, thanks for spending the time to read my crappy introduction. ^^. If you have tips on how I can improve on this, it'd be cool. The sticky note didn't give me much inspiration haha.

Hello and welcome. Your intro wasn't bad, don't worry. What species is your fursona? Mine is a wolf.

Welcome to the site, mate. As Kimba said, your intro was more than alright

See you like to play a few Pokémon games. Got a fave poke? If it doesn't seem obvious at a glance, my favourite is Swampert. Also, do you plan on getting your hands on either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

Your intro was fine ^^ and Praise Lord Helix lol ( i watched twitch play through red and gold )

*helix intensifies* amazing. Welcome yo