Thread: Max Ammo for dead people? NOPE!!!

Angry Max Ammo for dead people? NOPE!!!

I simply hate playing zombies on Black ops I and II with either my friends or random people because every time I go down with no ammo because I died in a corner or a BS way, sometimes there is a Max Ammo box right near you and people grab it, THEN, revive you which is complete bullshit!!! When you get up there really is no point playing zombies where everyone is packed while your not!!!

Please tell me you share my pain!!!

When I used to play Zombies a lot with my friends, we had a solution to this problem. If you grab max ammo while someone is down, you get punched in the leg. That solved the issue real quick >.>

Yeah, its an awful thing to experience, and ive seen people ragequit for it.

It definitely is. Your sitting there like "Yeah! Wait wai---fuck you...*ragequit*"

I haven't had that problem yet :P I've only played a few times with friends, but we were in a Skype call, and someone would usually call reload before they grab the max ammo

Quote Originally Posted by lilaznboy View Post
    I haven't had that problem yet :P I've only played a few times with friends, but we were in a Skype call, and someone would usually call reload before they grab the max ammo
    Random people I play with do this...but it's about 75% of randoms and 100% friends that pick up a max ammo!

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Please tell me you share my pain!!!
    Well they are in a time crunch... in <30 seconds and it's gone.
    That aside, I haven't played with many random people online; I mostly play(ed) with friends. They, at times, leave me like that, but that's when the box is about to disappear anyway. Considering they cleared multitudes of zombies just to revive me, I'm still happy to have good friends.

I can see how some people online would do it out of ill will, as a way to fortify themselves at your cost, but yeah. Really annoying of them. I don't think anyone's ever done it to me just because they were being a jerk.

I 'm curious of which maps you enjoy playing (I've only played Black OPS I extensively). I personally played a lot of Ascension, but that's pretty much all (I have no money for DLC, or video games in general).

Box is only a few seconds near me with no zombies exactly around me. If it hasn't happened to you consider yourself lucky.

I play Black ops I for XBL but Black ops II both PS3 and XBL...XBL I have all map packs but PS3 I don't got any.