Thread: Update on this whole mess.

Default Update on this whole mess.

Hello everyone, I know it has only been a few days but I felt like I should do an update. I first want to thank everyone for the great advice. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have decided on taking a break from stuff. I feel better, but I can tell this is going to be hard. I have stopped thinking about the bully bunch as I know call them, and feel better. Thinking of that last night the same girl had requested I Skype with her again, I calmly said no explaining that I was taking a break from this type of stuff and had deleted Skype all together. She backed off and said I had changed and I suck for doing so. I brushed this comment right off of my shoulder and didn't even care. I have limited myself to only wearing diapers at night, for bed wetting. So I am going to continue and see how I feel in a few more days, but for the most part I feel better, but I still miss being little and playing around. :/

It's great that you're feeling better, and the way you dealt with the contact from the bully is spot on. Keep up the good work!

If possible, I'd suggest breaking off further contact with the people who harassed you. You're under no obligation to answer their messages at all (especially now that you've given an explanation that you're taking a break) and it's probably best for both you and them to move and and not communicate with each other.

I'm confident that in a little while you'll find a new playmate to be little with and have plenty of fun.