Thread: Happy to be back with all you guys.

Default Happy to be back with all you guys.

I apologize to everyone for leaving so suddenly, but sadly my health had taken a violent turn for the worse. I am of sound body now and am happy to return to the lovely bunch here at ADISC. Thinking of coming back to you guys kept me going through the rollercoaster that was my treatment and continuing recovery, just with a lot less hair.

Quote Originally Posted by KCAboy View Post
    I apologize to everyone for leaving so suddenly, but sadly my health had taken a violent turn for the worse. I am of sound body now and am happy to return to the lovely bunch here at ADISC. Thinking of coming back to you guys kept me going through the rollercoaster that was my treatment and continuing recovery, just with a lot less hair.
    Welcome back to the group. Good to hear that you are doing better now.

Welcome back. I'm sorry that you've had to endure your health problems. I've pretty much figured out what it is. My wife has had some serious health problems which resulted in having half her foot amputated. I now do her wound care every night. We go through that which we must in order to have a better future life, and in the end, it's worth it. Take care and may good fortune be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by KCAboy View Post
    Welcome back KCAboy. I'm glad your in good health and good luck in the future.

Welcome back. I'm relatively new here, only been around for two months, so I think you might have been gone away before I joined. In any event, glad things are looking better for you, and we all hope it stays that way. Yes, you are among friends here--old and new friends.

Hey KCAboy welcome back..,teddy says hi too (he can't text cause of his fluffy paws)