Thread: Hello there~ (Part Two)

Default Hello there~ (Part Two)

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello! You can call me M, that's usually my go-to in online communities.

2) What brings you here?

My boyfriend, actually. Neither of us have any interest in diapers, and neither of us are AB - but sometimes he regresses, or seems to, and I'm here to find out more about that.

3) What are your other interests?

I'm somewhat of a gamer, though I'm not very good and prefer watching him play, usually while I read a book or browse the internet. I'm taking a short break from college, where I study psychology and biology. I really like to learn - hence why I'm here, haha.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'd love to find out more about regression - what can trigger it, how someone can be supportive without it feeling fake, if it's cathartic or stressful, if there's any rhyme or reason to the 'age' someone can regress to...I have a lot of questions, haha.

Side-note:

I guess I'm also kinda curious about the lifestyle of an AB - not because I think he'll be one, or anything, but because I've been browsing this site for a few days now, and reading plenty. Yesterday at my job I found myself being asked to babysit a four year old, and it got me thinking about how 'babysitting' works in the AB community.

Gotta say, though, I am in a committed, long term relationship, do not like diapers, and have less than zero interest in any sexual partakings on this site - I'm honestly just curious, because I've acted as somewhat as a mother figure to people in my life before.

So...anyway, hi! I'm looking forward to posting this; so far people here seem really nice.

~M

Hi M, welcome to adisc, there's a lot of people that join because of curiosity, I encourage you to jump in the forums & have fun

Hello M,

I am a mother to 6-7 kids (one is married already). I am also a mom to an 8th AB who I have only talked to at ADIC. I do enjoy diapers and wear pretty much 24/7 but do not use 24/7. I am happily married to a non DL who is 100% understanding and supportive. I am so glad I told him because we have lots more fun and he has shared some of his secrets as well.

Welcome to ADISC, M. If you're not looking for any sort of relationship or sexual contact in the AB/DL community, you've come to the right place. We're a support community that makes a point of discouraging that sort of thing (on the forum, of course, not in general).

Hello! Mana. I need a full bar of mana sometimes to use necessary tower's in my video games ^^, Welcome to ADISC!