Thread: Hello

Post Hello

Hi

I'm 23 years old and I have been interested in diapers from a child. When I was about 7 or 8, I found some of my old diapers, witch my parents were saved. I wet them and then hide them in my closet. My mom found them, said that: "you don't need those anymore. Diapers are only for babys." and then throw them away. I've liked diapers since that.

At younger age (8-15) I stole diapers when we were visiting relatives who had children who used diapers. I bought my first own diapers (Libero 7 XL+) when i was 16 years old, and wore them when my parents weren't home.

After I moved to my own appartment I started to wear diapers regulary. My favourite diapers are Drynites/Underjams/Libero. I also like bigger baby diapers.

My hobbies are computers, cars and watching action,crime and scifi movies and series. I also like to listen music (mostly electronic).

I found this forum about year ago, but I registered just now.

Greetings
    -Morg

Welcome Morg! We're glad you're here. We look forward to your posts in the threads. Or, is you have any questions, ask away!

Sounds like you like the same kinds of shows/movies as me! Have you seen Continuum on Syfy? Or House of Cards on Netflix? Those two are my favorites at the moment. Sounds like we have some similar stories with our parents finding used baby diapers too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqCat View Post
    Sounds like you like the same kinds of shows/movies as me! Have you seen Continuum on Syfy? Or House of Cards on Netflix? Those two are my favorites at the moment. Sounds like we have some similar stories with our parents finding used baby diapers too.
    I used to watch Netflix, but after seeing the almost all "worth of watching" content, I ened my payment and then started to use free steamig services or download them straight from internet.

And BlaqCat, indeed we have pretty much movie/series taste, but i havent following those three ones jost 1-3 episoded
    (un)happy we have same experiences with pur parentsBut
    you can PM me if you wanna discouse more in private