Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme boosting

Default Extreme boosting

Here's a picture of how I boost both Abena L4s and Confidry 24/7s. All the boosters are Northshorecare brand. Down the middle is a 2xl that hasn't been opened all the way, then at the top there are 2 size large pads because I have to sleep on my side. Over this contraption, I wear the Gary Wear Active Briefs and lately I've been experimenting with placing a small pad in the crotch between the diaper and pant. Then over that I wear UnderArmour boxer briefs to stop sagging, chafing, and to wick moisture away should there manage to be a leak. I think I should be able to buy a diaper with this kind of absorbency for night time and with padding all the way into the wings. I have to drink about a quart of water before bed to try to reduce the chances of waking up with a headache in the morning and I have a small bladder so getting up 2 or 3 times thru the night is a drag.

Opinions? What do you do to be nearly leakproof?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	confidry-boosted-800.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	21853

This is an example of my typical night-time diaper:

A Prevail Protective Underwear with cut slits, 2 Dignity Double Duty Booster Pads, a Tranquility Top Liner Booster, a Tina Classic Plus Brief cut into hourglass shape as a full booster, a Euro Brief Adult Diaper, all under four cotton whitey-tighty briefs, and a pair of Salk Sani-pants.

Ehis gives me a capacity of up to 128 ounces. Despite this, I often-times do have to change during the night.

I wear either a Dry 24/7 with one Abena Abr-Let Maxi booster, and one Abena Abri-Let Normal booster, (or and Abena X-Plus with the same booster config inside).

-Gus

Normal wear is a Tena Super, lined with 2 Pampers laid into each other (with slits of course), and a cover pant. If I want to go BIG, I trim a Tena down to the inlay, and wear that inside another, with a cloth AIO over top, gives me a waddle anyone could notice! :-)

Ahhhh.... Aiming for the legendary 1 gallon mark with mediums. Yea...I need to buy some boosters with my Dry 24/7s.

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    Normal wear is a Tena Super, lined with 2 Pampers laid into each other (with slits of course), and a cover pant. If I want to go BIG, I trim a Tena down to the inlay, and wear that inside another, with a cloth AIO over top, gives me a waddle anyone could notice! :-)
    This going BIG plan you mention is VERY intriguing to me. However, I'm not up on all of the lingo just yet, so what does a cloth AIO mean?

Cloth AIO is an All In One cloth diaper.

My waddling diaper combination is somewhat extreme.

I take a Dry 24/7 with a up to 3 boosters, then I wrap that with an XL Baby-Pants pre-fold that itself is stuffed with a dozen Gerber pre-folds, 2 long booster pads from Fuubuu, and a bath sheet (a bigger bath towel). I wrap that together with my Snappi fastener, then a couple of paid of plastic pants. I usually don't get past the disposable section in terms of usability but the added thickness isn't costing me any extra. I also wear my Abena onesie and a Starter underwear that is really stretchy and nothing sags. This thing is stupid thick but awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    This is an example of my typical night-time diaper:

A Prevail Protective Underwear with cut slits, 2 Dignity Double Duty Booster Pads, a Tranquility Top Liner Booster, a Tina Classic Plus Brief cut into hourglass shape as a full booster, a Euro Brief Adult Diaper, all under four cotton whitey-tighty briefs, and a pair of Salk Sani-pants.

Ehis gives me a capacity of up to 128 ounces. Despite this, I often-times do have to change during the night.
    Do you have the Betes? Or do you just drink a lot of water, alcohol, caffeine?

My max output overnight thus far has been 2.5 liters (84 oz.) and a large Bellissimo has held it without any boosting. Quite impressed with these.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I take a Dry 24/7 with a up to 3 boosters, then I wrap that with an XL Baby-Pants pre-fold that itself is stuffed with a dozen Gerber pre-folds, 2 long booster pads from Fuubuu, and a bath sheet (a bigger bath towel). I wrap that together with my Snappi fastener, then a couple of paid of plastic pants. I usually don't get past the disposable section in terms of usability but the added thickness isn't costing me any extra. I also wear my Abena onesie and a Starter underwear that is really stretchy and nothing sags. This thing is stupid thick but awesome.
    Wow. I think I would try something like this if I didn't have to be able to walk in the morning, or if I wanted to try to stay diapered for a few hours after waking up.

Seeing as how Australia's pharmacy diaper range is pretty limited, I have to settle for Depends tap-on briefs and some men's incontinence pads. It's alright as far as boosting my padding goes, but the incontinence pads are way too small and the Depends tapes are so flimsy that they tear of pretty easy.

Recently, though, I've gotten into the habit of double diapering myself. I take one medium sized diaper and cut a few slits into the front so that it can leak into the outer diaper, which would be of larger size. I actually once went as far as to triple diaper myself, and if it weren't for the fact it got really clammy after a while, I could have worn that thing for the entire day.