Thread: Unexpected close call!

Default Unexpected close call!

So luckily for me me wife knows about my ABDL side and is supportive. I run a small ABDL business from home which my wife helps me with.

Yesterday I received a big order from my manufacturer of over 100 snap crotch onesies in four different colours/prints. I had unpackaged the order and laid them all out on a big table that I have. I ended up with twenty stacks of folded onesies covering the entire table. I was caught up doing some other things shortly after and didn't get around to sorting them into storage.

Later yesterday evening, my doorbell rings. It was a good mate of mine who decided to stop by after playing tennis. Just then I remembered the hundred plus onesies I had laid out in plain view adjacent our main living area. Well basically I panicked. I must have looked like a right idiot. He briefly came into the room, saw the table overloaded with neat packaged onesies but didn't say anything. I was pretty desperate to usher him into out living room where I was able to excuse myself and ask my wife to quickly put them all away while I entertained our guest.

He came back into that room later, but I don't know if he noticed that the table was now cleared off. There's no way he didn't notice that I was acting strange and seemed shaken though. I'm hoping he just shrugs it off as me not expecting anyone to knock on my door.

God that was awful

That would have been super awkward. Well It would have been pretty hard to tell imediately that they were onsies though i bet. Might have picked up on your social cues though. What is your business?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    That would have been super awkward. Well It would have been pretty hard to tell imediately that they were onsies though i bet. Might have picked up on your social cues though. What is your business?
    Yeah I'm hoping that he just thought they were T-shirts or something. I don't use ADISC to advertise due to rules, but I will provide a link because you asked Tyger :P

http://stores.ebay.com.au/AB-DL-Store-for-Aussies

At least you'll be able to see the onesies I'm talking about.

That is a pretty good selection of stuff there. Yeah, without any prints on them, I don't think it would be obvious when it is a huge pile, if it was one laying straight out then it would look weird and maybe he would have to conclude to what it is.

I'm a little jealous. I wish I could get 100 onsies in the mail and not have to ship them half way across the world...

I met up with him today and he seemed to be under the impression that my wife was selling clothing. Looks like no eyebrows were raised. Phew!

Well, looks like your friend is more observant than most- still, I bet you are OK in that he didn't know what kind of clothes they were. I doubt he will ever mention it again, but, just in case, I'd have a story ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    That is a pretty good selection of stuff there. Yeah, without any prints on them, I don't think it would be obvious when it is a huge pile, if it was one laying straight out then it would look weird and maybe he would have to conclude to what it is.
    I was thinking the same thing. People aren't always observant as we think they might be, especially guys. I have trouble finding things even when they're right in front of me.

Luckily when the onesies are folded and packaged they look like a folded T-shirt (girly t-shirts admittedly). The bit with the snaps is folded underneath and not visible. There was one frilly one with love hearts laid out on black fabric (photographing), which I managed to partially obscure with the some of the packaged ones.

Hopefully dogboy is right and guys are just not overly observant.

Yeah if they were packaged up then there's little to no chance that your mate thought they were any more than some t-shirts. I wouldn't stress it.