Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever gotten that sudden "urge"?

Default Have you ever gotten that sudden "urge"?

Lemme explain. You're in regular underwear, you just went to the bathroom half an hour ago, then as soon as you put on a diaper, you have to go.

That's been happening to me lately. And it's getting worse and worse. As soon as I put on a diaper, I have to pee. And I'm getting closer and closer to completely losing control. Is this normal, or should I be concerned?

To answer your question, yes, I tend to feel an urge to pee when I am wearing a diaper, not immediately but more often.

There are some threads about this and I don't think it's a problem, you're just getting used to it.

I have never experience it before but for others they have because there was a thread like this before. It's just a mind it plays on the body. Nothing majoy. It can be wasteful when you change out of a wet nappy and a few minutes later you feel you have to go. Your body is adapting to the fact you are wearing diapers as you used to when we were all babies and it feels when different material you have on (Plastic instead of fabric[unless you wear cloth diapers as well]) it knocks on your door ready to come out. Delivery your fluids.

It's honestly nothing to be concern about. It's not a medical issue, it's not an incontinent issue, your body is just feeling as ease and if it get's worse and worse you might consider taking a break from diapers for awhile or cut back on wearing usage and use the toilet as normal behavior. You can do standard training methods by just going to the bathroom as normal routine when your not wearing or just don't drink as much because when you drink, your frequent to urinate more then you would by not drinking. Also, that small fact about watching a waterfall or water dripping doesn't make you want to use the bathroom or even make your mind think you actually have to use the bathroom.

To make sure this isn't a problem just go off by your daily routine...maybe take a weekly break from your plastic or cloth friends and by the time the week is over just slip one one and not even think your wearing one. Minds can be easily distracted like hands. It's as I mentioned above, your body is getting used to the plastic or cloth around your waist letting you know "it's ok" to letting it all out I'm not saying hold it in because that is bad, just go by as your routine and try not to drink as much while wearing or not. Then after you blew the thought or frequent urinating more, then go by your daily life.

As you mentioned if you almost wet the bed at night, then try not to drink anything before you go to bed and use the bathroom that way you will not have any worries on wetting the bed after all. You can always set a clock to wake yourself up and use the bathroom again kinda like a small restroom schedule except it would take like 2 minutes, then it's off to dream land. That 91% works for alot of people, some yea it doesn't but your not undergoing a major situation so I think you would be perfectly fine and comfortable trying this out.
    Last edited by Snivy; 10-Sep-2014 at 02:47.

I don't like taking a break from my diapers lol. If I could, I'd wear 24/7, then I wouldn't be surprised about losing control.

Although, I think a break is warranted now because I just remembered that last night I woke up abruptly and almost wet the bed, and I wasn't wearing a diaper. So I may actually take your advice, Snivy. :3 Everything you said actually makes a lot of sense.

Lol why didn't you just post it normally? :P

Anyway, I know about all that. Believe me, this isn't the first time I've almost wet the bed because of my DL side. I actually have before *blushes* So I'll take the proper steps tonight and wear a diaper just in case. :3

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPandora View Post
    Lol why didn't you just post it normally? :P
    I decided to continue where I left off.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPandora
    Anyway, I know about all that. Believe me, this isn't the first time I've almost wet the bed because of my DL side. I actually have before *blushes* So I'll take the proper steps tonight and wear a diaper just in case. :3
    That's an awesome idea! Proceed with caution :3

I've had the same experience. I think it's similar to a placebo affect. Wearing diapers is not just about wearing it's also about using.

No in the sense that I've never been in a situation where I thought "I can't hold it." But yes in the sense that I find it extremely hard to keep a diaper dry for more than an hour. I mean, I can do it, especially if I'm not drinking much, but when I have the diaper on, I tend to just pee as soon as I feel a little tickle down in that region. Where you are, BabyPandora, is you've probably been wearing frequently enough that, like everyone is saying, you've got a mental effect going. You're just so used to relaxing in the diapers that you end up peeing without really thinking about it.

A word of caution. It is possible, through wearing too much and going too often, to give yourself a mild form of urge incontinence, especially if you make a point of forcing it. I say mild, but "mild incontinence" as a condition isn't very pleasant if it's not something you want to deal with and having to wear diapers sounds, at least to me, a lot less fun than wearing them only when you want to.

Since you're wearing a lot (and enjoying it) my suggestion is to take 1-2 days a week as diaper free days, so you have the chance to practice holding it. Random.org says Monday would be a good day for breaks. You can also try and resist the urge sometimes while you've got the diaper on, holding it a bit longer instead of peeing as soon as you feel it, as that will help make sure that whatever type of underwear you're wearing, you still have some decision in when you go. Treat it like a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    No in the sense that I've never been in a situation where I thought "I can't hold it." But yes in the sense that I find it extremely hard to keep a diaper dry for more than an hour. I mean, I can do it, especially if I'm not drinking much, but when I have the diaper on, I tend to just pee as soon as I feel a little tickle down in that region. Where you are, BabyPandora, is you've probably been wearing frequently enough that, like everyone is saying, you've got a mental effect going. You're just so used to relaxing in the diapers that you end up peeing without really thinking about it.

A word of caution. It is possible, through wearing too much and going too often, to give yourself a mild form of urge incontinence, especially if you make a point of forcing it. I say mild, but "mild incontinence" as a condition isn't very pleasant if it's not something you want to deal with and having to wear diapers sounds, at least to me, a lot less fun than wearing them only when you want to.

Since you're wearing a lot (and enjoying it) my suggestion is to take 1-2 days a week as diaper free days, so you have the chance to practice holding it. Random.org says Monday would be a good day for breaks. You can also try and resist the urge sometimes while you've got the diaper on, holding it a bit longer instead of peeing as soon as you feel it, as that will help make sure that whatever type of underwear you're wearing, you still have some decision in when you go. Treat it like a challenge.
    Hmm, that's quite interesting. It sounds very plausible, I just might do that.

I do know that it would be very inconvenient to NEED diapers, I can't help but sense a slight thrill whenever I have trouble holding it in. Almost as if I'm trying to achieve some sort of goal. I think it would be best to take a couple days off, to get my mind back to "normal." Lol