Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for disabled with adult baby desires

Default Question for disabled with adult baby desires

I have personally found that as I get older my desire to be a full fledged adult baby gets stronger. Maybe it's dealing with full incontinence everyday, or maybe it's my mobility issues, or perhaps needing help showering and dressing. Am I alone?

No friend, you are not alone in wanting to be babied as you get older.

My Cerebral Palsy mobility is not that great either, and being totally incontinent both my bladder and bowels, 27/7 in diapers is perfectly normal for me.

I really want to be treated like a baby very badly.

Also, with my Autism, I am becoming more nonverbal as I age, and am increasingly locked in my own world.

Babies do not talk either. They just point and make noises.

I have caregivers that do a good job keeping me clean and dry. The problem is they want me to do as much as I can for myself and be as Independent as I can, but I feel too tired for that.

Quote Originally Posted by CPDude View Post
    I have caregivers that do a good job keeping me clean and dry. The problem is they want me to do as much as I can for myself and be as Independent as I can, but I feel too tired for that.
    I know. I am pretty independent as a legbracer/walker with CP.

I use a wheelchair and ny speech is slurred do to cp. I drool sometimes. And non disabled people I know get mad when I call myself a baby but to me it's obvious

Have to agree the older I become the more things I need done for me. Feel more babyish every day. Trying to stay independent but is getting harder and harder waiting to see if I get approved for a moterized chair.

I use a wheelchair and ny speech is slurred do to cp. I drool sometimes. And non disabled people I know get mad when I call myself a baby but to me it's obvious
    Sry if i'm getting off topic, but what kind of mad?
    Do they think you're putting yourself down, or what?

They get mad when I want to be babied, want to just stop fighting and be more dependant on others for everything. There is a big push in the disabled community for independence and honestly I would rather be cared for 24/7/365 and make no more decisions for myself

They get mad when I want to be babied, want to just stop fighting and be more dependant on others for everything. There is a big push in the disabled community for independence and honestly I would rather be cared for 24/7/365 and make no more decisions for myself
    My own thoughts also my friend.

My Cerebral Palsy is considered mild, and I can still stand and walk with leg braces and crutches, I feel the need to be more dependent upon others to meet my daily needs 24/7. But, I want to just "use a wheelchair" and just give up walking. Since last year, I had to give up chores like mowing the lawn, and shoveling snow and let my younger non-disabled brother do it all.

I am going backwards anyway, with respect to my daily living skills.

Just need to be who I really am, not what I can not be.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0909141209.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	21861

I don't know how to find someone (or group of people) who can meet my needs 24/7 comfort me like the baby I am, read bedtime stories to me and never push me to be more independant