Thread: Yay! Another re-introduction!

Default Yay! Another re-introduction!

Hello, I'm back

For those of you who have been here for more than two years, you might remember me. I'm the transsexual babyfur who was completely squashed by her parents for being transsexual. If you don't remember me, my parents tried to squash the transsexualism out of me because it's sinful. I don't know where it says that in the Bible, but oh well.

For those of you who are new(er) to the site, I'm Ariana. Kinda, sorta. That's the name I gave myself after I knew I was transsexual (thanks to this site, actually). I kinda owe these people my life, to be honest. I became severely depressed after the thing with my parents and was actually considering suicide. Everyone here, though, consoled me and saved me from killing myself.

I miss some of my closer friends, I can't seem to find them now that I've been gone for a long time. BabyZidane, Natsu, and Nieve were all really close to me (sorry if I didn't mention anyone, these three helped me out the most and I developed a very close bond with them). I am in touch with Nieve, but I can't find Zidane or Natsu

I am currently teaching myself Japanese, which is turning out to be EXTREMELY cumbersome. But I've been at it for two years, so I'm not stopping. I actually just got Genki 1 and its workbook today, and I'm giving myself homework lol.

My interests include video games (particularly Pokemon, the Legend of Zelda, and Sly Cooper), drawing (I'm working on making a manga right now), and Japanese culture and history. I have more, but those are the big things.

I'm still confused as to whether I'm attracted to girls or boys :/ I'm Christian, so it's kind of a big deal for me (but I'm also not close-minded, if you're gay, I don't mind). I'm MtF transsexual, so I don't know which gender I'm SUPPOSED to be attracted to. This is something I've prayed about for a long time, and I still don't know :/ Any help will be appreciated.

Whew, that's a LOT to type on a PS Vita. I guess I didn't realize how much I missed this site.

If we're meeting for the first time, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

~Ariana (Pandora)

Hi and welcome back. I remember you. I don't think Natsu has been gone that long, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome back. I remember you. I don't think Natsu has been gone that long, but I could be wrong.
    Yay, I remember you, too You're like one of the most helpful people on the site!

And I checked his page. CrinkleScarf, his new name, has been gone for a week.