Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Footed pjs back at target

Default Footed pjs back at target

I stopped by target in Allentown, Pa and noticed they had footed pjs in men, womens, boys, and girls. I don't know sizes on any of them, designs on men's, women's, and boys seem the same as last year, girls are from monster high. I mostly have bought mine from jumpin jammerz

Disappointing that the designs haven't changed, I always look forward to this time of year for this reason! Hopefully we'll see some new designs later on in the season.

Can anybody chime in on the sizes they come in for mens?

In the past year a Target has opened in my province (the first and only in my province) and I want to check and see if they do in fact have the footed pjs. I'm just wondering if I should even waste my time though, because I am above average height and weight. I'm 6'3" and 255lbs, just wondering if there is a chance they would fit me...

-Ron

^^ Damn, I should have thought to check today while I was in town. They didn't have them last year here in Ontario.

Regarding sizing, it's a tough call. I was able to fit in a womens XL at Walmart (I'm 6'4" and 160lbs) but just barely.

I don't see any footed sleepers for men on the Target website. There is a Batman union suit that is listed as a footed sleeper, but on closer examination, it is decidedly footless.

Safety warning: Do not wear sleepers made for children, unless you are actually the size of a child. You can hurt your feet.

I tried wearing the largest boys' footed sleeper from Target once (can't remember if it was XL or XXL). I was able to squeeze in, but there was a lot of pressure on my toes. I ended up jamming a toenail, which stopped growing, got infected, and needed to be removed. I am 5'11".

The size chart for boys at Target.com goes up to size 18, which is a maximum of 67.5" height (i.e. 5'7"), 33.5" chest, 31" waist. If any of your measurements are larger than these, you have no business even trying on the boys' sleepers from Target. Don't let wishful thinking lead you to make the same mistake I made.

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    Disappointing that the designs haven't changed, I always look forward to this time of year for this reason! Hopefully we'll see some new designs later on in the season.
    Well, what designs do they have?
    Now that I live near one, I think I might stop by.
    Last edited by SleepyTyrant; 11-Sep-2014 at 06:11.

would the size 18 fit 5,11 height if I'm skinny with size 9 shoes. height is also taken while wearing shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    ^^ Damn, I should have thought to check today while I was in town. They didn't have them last year here in Ontario.

Regarding sizing, it's a tough call. I was able to fit in a womens XL at Walmart (I'm 6'4" and 160lbs) but just barely.
    That may do, not really sure though. Although I'm 255lbs I only have a 38" waist (i can fit into a lot of 36") I exercise a fair bit and a lot of my mass can be contributed to muscle. About what size waist do you wear, if you don't mind me asking? I just want a ball park guess at whether or not these might work for me.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    Can anybody chime in on the sizes they come in for mens?

In the past year a Target has opened in my province (the first and only in my province) and I want to check and see if they do in fact have the footed pjs. I'm just wondering if I should even waste my time though, because I am above average height and weight. I'm 6'3" and 255lbs, just wondering if there is a chance they would fit me...

-Ron
    I am about your size Ron, and I never have any luck at the big box stores... As someone else mentioned- there is always Jumpin'Jammerz

Just stopped by the target near where i live, and i didn't see any footed pajamas =(

They had some tmnt, super man PJs, and even a batman robe, but nothing that was footed.