Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

My name is Sara, I'm a female dl/ab for about 10 years now. I wasn't always a fan of diapers. When I was eight I was involved in a car crash that sent the car crashing through a wooden fence and put a shard of wood in my side stopping in my bladder. As a result the muscles of my bladder were damaged and after a couple of surgeries I got some of control back. I still had many close calls and accidents, so I continued to wear diapers to avoid emparessment. As time went by got use to them and enjoyed wearing them. When adulthood came calling, I found that when life became stressful going back to simple times in life as small child or toddler seemed right. In regular life I'm a secretary for a production office, seeing a very hot guy, and a mother of two beautiful bulldogs. I'm a fan of crime shows and action movies.

Welcome babysara! We're glad you're here. It sounds like you have a wonderful life! Do you like LEGO kits or building your own creations?

Hello there! Welcome to the community!
    Sorry to hear about that horrible accident earlier in your life, but glad it was not even more serious.
    I think you will find a nice mixture of people who have to wear, prefer to wear for practical reasons and perhaps even more who chose to wear, for comfort, relaxation etc.

(P.s. I love Bulldogs :-) :-)