Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

Hello this is a thread introducing myself.
    First of all, I love video games, and astronomy(I have quite the knowledge on the subject) I also enjoy mlp and I am part of the fan-base. I enjoy diapers because of the feeling they give and the happiness I recive when wearing them.
    It's nice to meet you all!

Hello, and welcome to the adisc community. As you will see, we are a support group and have lots of interesting discussions. Not sure if you were scoping us out for a while first or not. But we try to be welcoming and respond to each other best we can. So, we look forward to your comments and questions. You will see there are lots of your fellow Canadians amongst us.

So, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by kman2097 View Post
    Hello this is a thread introducing myself.
    First of all, I love video games, and astronomy(I have quite the knowledge on the subject) I also enjoy mlp and I am part of the fan-base. I enjoy diapers because of the feeling they give and the happiness I recive when wearing them.
    It's nice to meet you all!
    Welcome to the group. Feel free to jump right into the forums and start posting. I'm a big fan of astronomy as well. I've got a nice Celestron scope, but haven't been able to take it out much. I'd love to be able to afford one of those mini observatories to put it in. The main reason I haven't been able to take it out much here lately, is it just takes way too long to set up. I keep it stored in the basement, and it takes me about an hour to bring all the parts up and put it all together. I'm usually beat by the time it's together.

I'll sometimes go visit a professor at a local college when something big is happening in astronomy, and we'll go out and observe at the school's observatory.

But hopefully one day I can get one of those observatories, and be able to go out and do some star gazing any time that I want. I'm lucky and live in a pretty rural area, and don't really have any light pollution; so I've got pretty dark skies to work with.

Do you go out and do much observing? Are you in an area that how little light pollution?