Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cartoon underwear?

Default Cartoon underwear?

I realize this question has probably been asked before, but since I'm a newbie, I'll ask anyways :P

I'm wondering does anyone else like cartoon underwear at all? I figure I'm not the only one, and I've always wondered if there was someone else out there who did.

And, if you do, then do you own any? I own quite a few, admittedly >_>

Also, if this is in the wrong part of the forum, moderators/admin please feel free to move it, thanks

WearingClouds

I love Disney princess little girl panties ^__^

OMG, my cousin once gave some Disney princess panties, my favorite was the Cinderella ones,
    I was like 5, I loved those panties, I wore them over my diapers all the time

I have a variety pack of Disney underwear with Cars, Toy Story, and Monsters Inc. on them.

Pulluplover

I do. I have been thinking about asking Mrs Loraine who runs Big Tots on Ebay about making some.

Wow, cool, I wasn't expecting such a response, thanks! I never knew that so many were like me

Quote Originally Posted by Consul View Post
    I realize this question has probably been asked before, but since I'm a newbie, I'll ask anyways :P

I'm wondering does anyone else like cartoon underwear at all? I figure I'm not the only one, and I've always wondered if there was someone else out there who did.

Also, if this is in the wrong part of the forum, moderators/admin please feel free to move it, thanks
    I honestly wouldn't see how that would work, lol ^^

I used to have super mario whitie tighties whi I wore to death, i would love to find anything similar nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Consul View Post

I've got quite a few pairs of cartoon underwear. I'm lucky and normally wear a boy's size 16 in clothes (and sometimes boy's 18, just to have some extra room). A couple years ago, Hanes introduced "Themed Brief Packs" They came with a couple pairs of solid colored briefs and the others in the pack all had prints. I got a few different ones of the packs. I can remember a Racecar one, a army / military one, and a music one.

I also picked up a few pairs of some Marvel Justice League ones that I found at Target last year or the year before. They were made by Fruit of the Loom, and have the same fit and the other Fruit of the Loom boy's briefs that I wear. I've got Superman and Batman in those.

Other than those, I normally just wear some of the print Fruit of the Loom briefs.