Thread: how my life got turned upside down

Default how my life got turned upside down

My parents found out when i was young my grandmother wad the first though because i would go over to the neighbors chill with there kids and i would take a couple if the goodnites they had i wasnt very smart and i put the used ones in the trash she then found em and my parents found out later on about 14 i left my mom a note explaining everything and she flipped saying im crazy and if this continued she was sending me to a mental instituition but i still continued they have found my stash a numerous amount of times and tried to hide them fromebut i found em my dad(stepdad) dosnt really care as long as i keep it clean ( throw away used ones etc) but i was an idiot and had a tumblr and instagram account and my bitch of an ex gf told everyone and o got made fun off the friends i have know dont care that im an ab and my family dosnt eather

Wow. Glad people that matter accepted in the end.

So that's how you became the prince of a town called Bel-Air!

Glad it worked out in the end. My parents probably knew... I'm sure they could tell sometimes. But fortunately they never said anything...

I was just thinking the same thing, Tiny lol. It feels good to be free to express yourself, as long as you do it in a respectful manor I always say.