Thread: Hello there~

Default Hello there~

Hi, everyone!

I found this site looking for some information - not for myself so much as for my boyfriend. I'm not sure if he's an AB or anything, but I know he has some regressive tendencies, and I want to make sure to be supportive if he regresses more, so I'd really like it if anyone could help me out here.

I don't know if I feel comfortable detailing our life here yet, but basically, I'd love to know people's favorite little things, and if there's anything they'd have responded to early on before 'coming out'. Like, if there's something I could do that's innocent and not highly specific, that he might respond to if he does have AB tendencies.

I'd also love to know what some common 'carer' things are, and if anyone has advice on how to keep the adult relationship and the carer/little one relationship separate enough that they can be satisfying.

I know that most of this has to come from within my boyfriend and myself, but I'm not sure how to start that conversation, and I really want to know more about the lifestyle and what general themes are before we start down that road.

I don't think there's DL in our future, but hey, any comments help. Also, I'm definitely definitely on the 'carer' side more than the little one side, I've been a mother figure for friends in my past and it comes naturally and easily to me.

Anyway...long story short, hello there~ I'm looking forward to talking to people here, really really.

~M

Hello and welcome. You've come to the right place for all things ab/dl; however, your situation does seem a bit tricky. If you don't mind sharing, what kind of ''regressive tendencies'' does your boyfriend show? I ask simply to get a better idea of whether or not he might be ab.

Aw, thank you for the reply! I've actually done a fair bit of researching around this site, and I'm going to repost a new intro maybe tomorrow - right now, I'm just reading around and trying to think things through. I'd like to just make sure before I start mentally comparing him to an AB, you know? Thank you, though, I appreciate that you replied

Hi and welcome! That wasn't a bad start to an intro post, I've seen a lot worse. But would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself? Other interests, hobbies etc?

Also, why the username 'mana'? Are you familiar with Maori/Polynesian languages? http://www.maori.org.nz/tikanga/defa...sp98&parent=95

Cheers, Kiwi.

Aw, another reply I'm actually going to make a new intro now - I'll call it the same thing 'Hello there~' - I'm just going to make a new one, since I've read a lot more now and done a bunch of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Hello and welcome. You've come to the right place for all things ab/dl; however, your situation does seem a bit tricky. If you don't mind sharing, what kind of ''regressive tendencies'' does your boyfriend show? I ask simply to get a better idea of whether or not he might be ab.
    Honestly, I'm not so sure he's an AB - and I'm not really sure that that matters, either. I just know he's him, and that's what's important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiBoi View Post
    Hi and welcome! That wasn't a bad start to an intro post, I've seen a lot worse. But would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself? Other interests, hobbies etc?

Also, why the username 'mana'? Are you familiar with Maori/Polynesian languages? http://www.maori.org.nz/tikanga/defa...sp98&parent=95

Cheers, Kiwi.
    Haha, yeah - I'm going to read those 'stickies' and then post a new one. I originally came here just to learn, as I don't usually care much for the forum-type websites, but the people here (for the most part) seem really nice, so why not.

Actually, I picked it because it translate in-language to 'Mama'. But that's really cool, too! I'm not a mana-seeker, though, I'm just here to talk to people and hopefully learn something

Ah right that's cool then mate. I'm glad you took the time to read the link.

I'm still on the down-low myself so can't help you there sorry.

My wife allows me to wear diapers and plastic pants twice a week. I respect her and love her commitment to me. We have a loving understanding of each other. Ask your boy friend what he likes and then tell your needs etc. honest relationships works well.

Good luck

Hi, Mana,
    And a hearty welcome from the Ozarks. Like you,I found this site while looking for information. I really would like to know about you, so won't you tell us more about yourself, your interests, and hobbies. Every one in here enjoys reading about others - that is probably why we are such a good support group. Someone is here has a background similar to yours, so post about it.