Thread: New Friends

Default New Friends

It is nice to talk to people here, or write anyway. I'm not at the level yet where I can use messaging. I don't use IM much anyway except for a friend who knows nothing about this and I'll never tell her. We have a platonic relationship, have never met and never plan on it though we could have easily done so in the year that has passed.

I've looked at some sites and they just weren't for me. Diapers and the like are just a part of me. I'm wearing one now. Soon though, I'll be taking it off, putting on my normal underwear, clothes, and going out to do things, meet with family and so forth. When I come home I'll be putting one on again and maybe watch TV for a while before I have to go to bed and start my work day again tomorrow.

This site has allowed me to see that there are a lot of well adjusted people from all walks of life in various phases of AB, DL, IC, Fur and so-on. I've learned a couple of things that are non-diaper related that I wouldn't have elsewhere.

I think I can make new friends and if something ever comes up about the ABDL as I explore this side of me now, I can talk about it without someone telling me I need counseling or a devil beaten out of me with a large stick. Whomever you are, you will understand my needs and desires.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 12String View Post
    It is nice to talk to people here, or write anyway. I'm not at the level yet where I can use messaging. I don't use IM much anyway except for a friend who knows nothing about this and I'll never tell her. We have a platonic relationship, have never met and never plan on it though we could have easily done so in the year that has passed.
    ADISC is a great site you come across to. We are definitely a support community and you get all you love you can hope to ask for. I'm sure if you too did meet that nothing bad would happen. It's just like meeting brand new friends and socializing outside the internet. Can't do everything on the internet ya know ^^

Quote Originally Posted by 12String
    I've looked at some sites and they just weren't for me. Diapers and the like are just a part of me. I'm wearing one now. Soon though, I'll be taking it off, putting on my normal underwear, clothes, and going out to do things, meet with family and so forth. When I come home I'll be putting one on again and maybe watch TV for a while before I have to go to bed and start my work day again tomorrow.
    I usually go thru the same routine except when I bought my first pack I only went thru 1 on any random day. Some websites don't have the love and giving as this site does (except diaper websites to shop from ) Everyone definitely has a feeling inside them. We all have something with us we all should be proud off.

This site has allowed me to see that there are a lot of well adjusted people from all walks of life in various phases of AB, DL, IC, Fur and so-on. I've learned a couple of things that are non-diaper related that I wouldn't have elsewhere.
    Diapers may not be everything in our lives but we sure do offer great advice to help people out in the long run. I personally thank Moo for making this website and even thou I am fairly new I still thank myself I joined here a few months ago. There is definitely many people just like us AB's, DL's, BF's, even the IC's we all support along the way no matter good or bad

I think I can make new friends and if something ever comes up about the ABDL as I explore this side of me now, I can talk about it without someone telling me I need counseling or a devil beaten out of me with a large stick. Whomever you are, you will understand my needs and desires.

Thank you.
    The devil might be stretching it heh heh but I'm sure you will make plenty of friends. Who knows, you might run into people that share the same interest's with you and you will be one happy glass of beer *That smile don't count * It'll take getting some used to exploring the body from it's AB/DL form and knowing it's needs and wants. Just give it some time and you will feel great about yourself. I'm positive we will understand you.

I totally agree with you on this 12string I could not have said it better myself.