Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend diapered me for the first time !!

Red face Boyfriend diapered me for the first time !!

So yesterday we were having a bit of a lazy saturday. I was still wearing my pull-up diapers from the night before. One thing led to another and my boyfriend started to initiate sex. It was great.

Afterwards, I was laying on the bed naked and he looks at me and goes "Stay right there, don't move". He came back with a fresh pull-up, some baby powder and wipes. I was kind of embarassed being in such a vulnerable position, but I let him try.

He carefully wiped me down, sprinkled some powder on and guided each of my feet through the pull-up. Afterwards, we fell asleep cuddling each other. I never felt so safe and little in my whole life.

That night, I told him how much I liked it and hesitantly asked him whether or not he'd like to try putting me in one of the diapers with tapes. He said "actually yeah, I think that'll be more fun. It'll be more like Im actually putting my baby in a diaper".

Its been a year since Ive told him about my little side, things are coming along slowly, but Im so happy he is accepting and willing to help me feel so safe.

Aside from the diapers, I also have a pacifier and a bottle. He sometimes reads me stories at night. Are there any other things we can try? Thanks guys, Im so happy I found this website

Quote Originally Posted by Littleleogirl View Post
    So yesterday we were having a bit of a lazy saturday. I was still wearing my pull-up diapers from the night before. One thing led to another and my boyfriend started to initiate sex. It was great.
    Good for you just don't get too crazy with explicit stuff. Heh heh

Apparently Snivy hasn't been told of the Pidgey and Butterfree story about how little Snivys are made.

--sf

Quote Originally Posted by Starfox View Post
    Apparently Snivy hasn't been told of the Pidgey and Butterfree story about how little Snivys are made.

--sf
    LALALALALA I can't hear you!

Pulluplover

A year...that is a good story. Just shows you patience with you partner may be rewarding down the road.
    Last edited by Eulogy; 07-Sep-2014 at 20:18. Reason: Removing request for explicit content.

Congrats, Littleleogirl. I'm really happy to hear that things are going well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    You lucky lucky Girl
    No, no, no -- you missed a bit! (*Deep breath*)

You lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Littleleogirl View Post
    Aside from the diapers, I also have a pacifier and a bottle. He sometimes reads me stories at night. Are there any other things we can try?
    Hmmm... a fun splash-about in the bath? Your awesome-sounding boyfriend could undress you like a little kid, pour in some Johnson's Baby Bath, wash your hair, then wrap you up in a towel, cuddle you dry, and get you ready for bed... diaper, footed pyjamas and all...?

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Hmmm... a fun splash-about in the bath? Your awesome-sounding boyfriend could undress you like a little kid, pour in some Johnson's Baby Bath, wash your hair, then wrap you up in a towel, cuddle you dry, and get you ready for bed... diaper, footed pyjamas and all...?
    Thats a really good idea :3 I think he'd like that, mostly the nakey bits but still haha! Thank you. & yes, Im a very lucky girl!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you

I'm sooo jealous of you Littleleogirl, You must have the greatest boyfriend ever!
    You have to be the luckiest girl in the world, can't even imagine how special you must feel, CONGRATULATIONS!!!