Thread: h ifrom a new ik

Default h ifrom a new ik

I am in grad school, studying communication. My innerkid is mostly 4 although I feel 10ish at times. I also have cerebral Palsy and use a wheelchair. I wear pull ups all the time ( just the plain adult ones). My ik also loves sippy cups. I have a keeper who is in a different country than myself and we have had success in mixing online and offline ageplay ( like doing lifestyle stuff even over a distance).

for me, ageplay is not sexual at all. I had medical issues as a biokid and for other reasons missed out on some of childhood. So part of me just never grew up.

Since my dad split when I was 2 i basically never had a dad and my ik's keeper has become my dad. We are writing a book together and going to start a ik mentoring group soon.

Welcome to the site! ^__^

Welcome to the group. Feel free to jump right into the forums, we are a pretty friendly bunch.