Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I can't anymore.

Default I can't anymore.

I can't do this anymore. I am just so overwhelmed by some certain people if you remember another post I had about a Skype incident, then you should know why. I just don't want to deal with it, and I can't just walk out.. I don't know what to do. This is part of who I am, but I just don't feel the same anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    Take a break from your ab side then comeback
    I think that is what I need, I will I don't know see you all in a few weeks, months, years?... Most likely weeks. Bye

Quote Originally Posted by BronyPony14 View Post
    I think that is what I need, I will I don't know see you all in a few weeks, months, years?... Most likely weeks. Bye
    What issues are you having? Maybe we can help.

Quote Originally Posted by dadbro92 View Post
    What issues are you having? Maybe we can help.
    this might help you understand what the OP has been dealing with;
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...-be-seen-again

Don't judge your life based on hateful things said by cyberbullies.

I can't do this anymore. I am just so overwhelmed by some certain people if you remember another post I had about a Skype incident, then you should know why. I just don't want to deal with it, and I can't just walk out.. I don't know what to do. This is part of who I am, but I just don't feel the same anymore.
    your response to this whole thing serves to show that you care, that your heart is in the right spot, that you are a sensitive person....
    these are hard personal traits to live with because you can be easily hurt by others. but you can just as easily care for and love others, and that is a rare and beautiful quality in a person.

You definitely should take a break. To use an old expression, however, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. After you've had a chance to reflect and recover, you'll have a chance to find other people to be with and who will support you. Not everyone is crazy. Next time around, you can be a bit more careful and start things slow, maybe look in different places. But don't let the bad experiences stop you from trying to find the support and relationships that you need.

Based off of what I read you need to separate the memory of what happened from your previous ones of being an abdl. A break may help you but in the long run you should just write it off as an insignificant occurrence. People argue all the time and ultimately it's their faith and commitment that keeps a relationship together whether it's friends, family, etc. Even if you were the one at fault you still have the right to walk away and forget about it. The only reason you would need a break is ultimately you should just forget about it and move on. Holding on to it under some pre-meditative guise that you can fix or make it better is pointless if it just brings you down and makes you feel like crap.

I can't though... I mean I can take a break sure, but I will just feel bad for not talking to them and then it will start all over again and I will be in the same position. I can't just let things go. I will feel bad for doing it, then I will feel worse that I am not apologizing. Then I will just end up saying sorry like a million and a half times until that annoys them or makes them mad, and I will just be sitting there saying sorry for being sorry and so on. Then will just be even angrier, and go off again then I will be in the same spot.