Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: College

Default College

Sense I recently moved to college which is like 3 hours away from my home its been depressing these last three weeks not being able to wear and leaving my stash at my house. Anyone know how to cope with this? It really starting to bother me. I miss wearing my diapers when I wanted and all the stuff. I live in a suite which is with 7 other guys with two guys to a room. So it has been a real struggle.

work for grants and upgrade to your own place. look for a workstudy job in the college to make extra money. if you got into an apartment instead of a dorm you would have your own bedroom like you did at home.

Work study for my school goes straight to tuition. Apartments in this area cost a fortune.

I would keep a small stash on hand. When I'm somewhere that I can't wear often, but still miss the feeling, I have a stash of somewhere around 3-5 diapers. This provides me enough to last until I can restock, but it's still small enough to conceal pretty easily. This way, when the opportunity presents itself, which is not often, you have the chance to jump on it.

And it's not too bad to wear to bed even though you're around roommates. Get a sleeping bag or something that you won't roll out of and just diaper yourself up. I doubt they will concern themselves with checking you while you are sleeping to see if you're wearing diapers or not. As for wearing in the daytime, just be sure to get a thin discreet diaper (I've heard good things about tena slip maxi) and have at it. If you're worried about the crinkling, play some music you like. And if you're worried about the bulge, wear baggy clothes to cover it, and be quick about your diaper changes so you don't sag. Other than that it's just catching the opportunity. Your buddies are watching a movie and aren't paying attention to you? That's your chance to go to the bathroom and change. Maybe there's only 2-3 of your roommates there and they're preoccupied with homework or other things? There's your chance to go change!

Just remember to stay calm and confident and you'll be fine. If you look nervous your friends will notice something is up. But if you are relaxed and engaged in something else, they will have the same demeanor and leave you alone to enjoy whatever it is you're doing.

why don't you just keep a small unobtrusive teddy bear on your bed that you can say has been your *good-luck* charm for years.... maybe that a girl-friend gave you back when you were a freshmen in high-school or something like that. a keep-sack sort of thing.... and use the teddy-bear to replace your diapers for now.

I'd get an all in one cloth diaper, it still has the diaper feel, but if you get something more manly looking they might not suspect it is a diaper at first if they accidentally saw it. When you use it, you can rinse it off in the shower, and then throw it in with the rest of your laundry. Look at dependeco cloth diapers

Also, it is nice because since I is reusable, you don't have to hide a huge pack of diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by babycam View Post
    Sense I recently moved to college which is like 3 hours away from my home its been depressing these last three weeks not being able to wear and leaving my stash at my house. Anyone know how to cope with this? It really starting to bother me. I miss wearing my diapers when I wanted and all the stuff. I live in a suite which is with 7 other guys with two guys to a room. So it has been a real struggle.
    You can always have a small stash with you and go cloth temporary without the hassle of being discovered. Must be some rough guys over where you are at. If I was in that situation, what I would, I would plan open windows but of course wear pants over. If I knew it would get too crowded then I wouldn't even dare attempt it.

BTW, why don't you have your own room. You can always ask to get your private room if you don't like the living conditions and ask if you prefer your own dorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post

BTW, why don't you have your own room. You can always ask to get your private room if you don't like the living conditions and ask if you prefer your own dorm.
    I don't have my own room due to being a first year and living on a floor with engineering majors. It's tough not being able to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by babycam View Post
    I don't have my own room due to being a first year and living on a floor with engineering majors. It's tough not being able to wear.
    You can still wear, just don't give a damn about what other's say. It might be embarrassing if you get caught but just act like you own the situation and don't care what other's have to say.

You can try cloth for awhile or if you want the real plastic satisfaction then you can always try wearing underwear over diapers to decrease the crinkle sounds and to fully cover, have any kinds of wrapper material such as a plastic bag balded up, candy wrapper like a snickers or a twix wrapper.

You will get your own room eventually and you can fully express yourself but it will take time. If you want to try then I recommend the options I listed above.

If you are small enough you may want to give the new Goodnites Trimfit a try. I was pleasantly surprised how well they hold a decent amount, and leak resistant. They even look like real underwear. Just toss the pad in a plastic bag and dump in a trash can on campus. Rinse the underwear portion in the shower.