Thread: Changing diapers has not taken away my desire for them.

Default Changing diapers has not taken away my desire for them.

Hello everyone, I wanted to share with you all that I have finally pulled my head out of my ass and have SEEN THE LIGHT!!!

It has been 3 years since I left the ARMY with a diagnosis of depression and anxiety. When I left the service I had no idea what I would do with my life, part of me had wished I had not made it out alive, but that was loser me. Not anymore.

So I started training now to become a CNA, certified nurse assistant. Well in case you didn't know, cna's change old peoples dirty diapers. I am now at the point where I'm doing clinic hours and have had to change and clean many peoples butts. At first I thought that having to witness other peoples feces would deter my cravings for wearing diapers myself (its smelly and I still have to fight back gagging reflexes). That is not the case though, they could use some more baby looking ones but I now enjoy doing what I do and so I have decided to keep school going until Registered Nurse.

Who here likes the medical diapers? I personally prefer to have my diapers look cute instead of holding capacity, they need to be a little thick like my favorite diaper, Bambino Teddy's. Has anyone been around diapers in a way that made you not appreciate diapers as much?

Not really although I had been looking at selections for a very long time and didn't care much for the medicinal or clinical look. So I chose some that were kind of "fun" much like my personality which I find fits into this somehow.

I need my diapers to be thick, so abena m4 or dry 24/7 are what I wear, if im super desperate I get depends (plastic backed). I hear that medical diapers suck.

Being IC I mostly wear adult diapers, so there......boring, if I wear them 24/7 non-stop I start to lose interest in my DL, so at least once a day I make it a point to where a diaper I really enjoy, like Pampers, Goodnites or huggies, that keeps me wanting diapers instead of just needing them. and that makes my IC way easier to deal with.

I change my daughter all the time and I haven't gotten sick of diapers yet. It also doesn't feel any different either she is in them. I like diapers that hold well and I also use cloth to save money. I will sometimes wear a cheap kind when I won't be gone long.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I change my daughter all the time and I haven't gotten sick of diapers yet. It also doesn't feel any different either she is in them. I like diapers that hold well and I also use cloth to save money. I will sometimes wear a cheap kind when I won't be gone long.
    I don't have kids but if I did and I changed them, I would probably get excited going diaper shopping and would put my kid in whatever diaper I wish I could fit into. Sadly adult diapers are sooo boring. And the powder we use is plain and smells more feminine than baby like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulqy117 View Post
    I don't have kids but if I did and I changed them, I would probably get excited going diaper shopping and would put my kid in whatever diaper I wish I could fit into. Sadly adult diapers are sooo boring. And the powder we use is plain and smells more feminine than baby like.
    Cloth diapers are addicting so be careful, cloth diapering moms have been known to go overboard with buying them because they are so cute. I just buy what I need.

Changed my nephews diaper before. Pretty clinical, except I knew exactly how to get the "best fit" and not have the boy ruin a pair of pants.

Pulluplover

I have been changing kids diapers for years, never effected my desire to wear. There is a real disconnect between changing a diaper for someone as a need, and wearing and using for gratification. That being said my wife which I introduced to my fetish maybe 6 months ago is turned off because we do have a child still in diapers.(hopefully for not much longer)