Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: is your bedroom little?

Default is your bedroom little?

I am trying to redo my room and find a cute disney themed comforter for my bed.I also have all my stuffies on my futon but other than that my bedroom looks normal.

what size bed do you have?

My bedroom is fairly little themed. I have some lion king crib boarder along the wall where my bed is cornered into. I also have 101 dalmations and silvester and tweety in a polymer encased frame. I have most of my stuffies on my bed, a small plush tree with suffed animals inside, some lion king stickers on the wall, lion king pillow, and a few other things.

I have a double sized bed

With a cute kids' duvet cover with a picture of hot-air balloons against a blue sky!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I have a double sized bed

With a cute kids' duvet cover with a picture of hot-air balloons against a blue sky!
    Love it

I guess my bedroom is fairly little, probably much more romantic and a bit kitschy, since I'm having a knack for that. ^_-

A baldachin has been my latest addition, which I think add's a perfect little feeling! Probably fairly girly though. Funnily it didn't turn out to be that hard to attach it to the ceiling as I thought it would be at first.
    With a LED chain of lights it looks kinda sweet. I used a turtle light sculpture before that, but that ended up sitting between my bedroom and the bathroom, since it's more of a light source as an actual star map... so I'm still looking for one. I don't want those that have to be sticked on the wall, but I haven't really found much so far.
    Besides that I got 2 layers of curtains at the window, the one's in the back being velvet and the one's infront are ruffled with one big ribbon on each side... I know, kitschy.
    But I tried to break that with a big magnet wall over my desk, where I just overlap any photo to give it a chaotic & childish look, besides my some stuffed animals on a empty chair and some on my bookshelf, where I got some free space.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    That's very cute, especially with that wall colour!

I've moved house a few times lately, but I always make sure that my room reflects how grown-up and mature I am:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thomas_the_tank_bedding.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	21831

Name:	blastoff.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	21835

Name:	lilbed.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	21832

Name:	doorsign.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	21833

Name:	rug.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	21834

I'd love to have this room:

Name:	5261331066_566e92a16f_z.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	21836

I have Frozen posters all around my room. I also keep my plush Sven and Scar on my bed. Other than that it looks any other room.

Even though I still live with my parents, and still sleep in the same bedroom that I had in high school, I don't think it's all that "little." My bookcase had mostly scholarly books, not Dr. Suess. (Not to say that Dr. Suess wasn't awesome. ) But while I can't tell you where my college diploma is, I do have a couple of academic awards from elementary school on display.