Thread: certain nappies wanted:

zakrawr

Question certain nappies wanted:

since i live in the UK, i can't try out certain brands....

so anyone who feels like sending me the following samples (will pay them for it), please do.

i'm after, all in size medium, except the pullups:

eurobrief
    dry 24/7
    secure x plus
    bambino
    bambino bianco
    goodnites XL girl
    goodnites XL boy
    underjams XL girl
    underjams XL boy
    depends max/overnight
    CVS
    walgreens
    ABU Super Dry Kids
    ABU Extra Thick Overnights
    pampers size 7 as they look nice and to use as stuffers
    tranquility ATN's
    prevail extended wear
    wings choice
    dry comfort
    Mega Care Line Premium Briefs
    humanicare
    first quality prevail
    biboon
    any asian diapers except perfect and Dr P which sucked.

EmeraldsAndLime

We encourage and greatly prefer it if members didn't reveal personal details about themselves (full name, address, etc...) to others on this site. This is done to protect both you and other members.

However, if you really know and have a great amount of trust for each other, then you should be relatively fine.

As far as getting diapers go, you're in the UK and there are plenty of online vendors who will ship to your area. Try searching around first before asking people to send you some.

I'd be willing to do it, and I've got about half of your list (and quite a few others not listed, primarily kid-sized though), but I think you might be shocked by the shipping costs. For reference, last time I did this for someone in the UK, it cost about $50 in shipping alone.

zakrawr

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    I'd be willing to do it, and I've got about half of your list (and quite a few others not listed, primarily kid-sized though), but I think you might be shocked by the shipping costs. For reference, last time I did this for someone in the UK, it cost about $50 in shipping alone.
    would it still be as much as that for 1-2 samples of each, about 30 or so diapers in all?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    We encourage and greatly prefer it if members didn't reveal personal details about themselves (full name, address, etc...) to others on this site. This is done to protect both you and other members.

However, if you really know and have a great amount of trust for each other, then you should be relatively fine.

As far as getting diapers go, you're in the UK and there are plenty of online vendors who will ship to your area. Try searching around first before asking people to send you some.
    thanks but most online places overseas only take credit cards not debit cards which i only got.
    Last edited by Peachy; 20-Jan-2009 at 19:29. Reason: merging another double post

zakrawr

have got paypal, but some sites, simply only take credit cards, not paypal or debit cards.

annierighthurr

Umm hahaha
    They will just run your debit card as a credit card.
    It works exactly the same.

as long as you have one of the well known cards (visa, mastercard, amex, etc) you should be fine, regardless of whether its credit or debit. a lot of companies also just use "credit card" as an umbrella term for any type of plastic. you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by zakrawr View Post
    would it still be as much as that for 1-2 samples of each, about 30 or so diapers in all?
    I'd guess that it'd be somewhere around there. I believe you can estimate the cost on UPS and Fedex's website.