Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: super smash bros 3ds

Default super smash bros 3ds

I for one love this game series. I played the original super smash bros. when it was new. I loved melee and brawl was a bit of a let down. I have high hopes for this new chapter to the series. They just announced a new 3ds coming to the states here some time soon. Of course this was a rumor i heard but I'm hoping it comes to pass. I need a new 3ds, but when I get one I'll happily give my friend code to you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    I for one love this game series. I played the original super smash bros. when it was new. I loved melee and brawl was a bit of a let down. I have high hopes for this new chapter to the series. They just announced a new 3ds coming to the states here some time soon. Of course this was a rumor i heard but I'm hoping it comes to pass. I need a new 3ds, but when I get one I'll happily give my friend code to you guys.
    I am soooo getting this game for the 3DS. Count me in Dark! ^^ I loved the series.

I have to get it when it comes out. I've been playing these games competitively since the dawn of Melee, so it's only tradition. I did enjoy Melee and Brawl, but I couldn't keep playing them for too long because of boredom, and I have a gut feeling that this game might be the same way. I'll still get the game and get into it, but I might go back to Project M after a couple of months.

I am also really exited from this game, i will get both versions (the wii u one to play with my cousins).
    By the way, what do you guys think about the new characters? I am really curious about Daraen/Robin (The Avatar) from fire enblem awakening and lil. Mac

Quote Originally Posted by AlmazCarol View Post
    lil. Mac
    That little guy is going to be OP in the game, I have a feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    That little guy is going to be OP in the game, I have a feeling.
    Who knows, in the invitational tournament he couldnt do a lot, but i hope he actually is OP (at least on the ground)

I don't find the new characters impressive. Charizard becoming his own character is nice (even though I already have PM for that), Greninja wasn't a bad idea, and Robin is a more relieving Fire Emblem add than another plain swordsman. But I just haven't been impressed by anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    I don't find the new characters impressive. Charizard becoming his own character is nice (even though I already have PM for that), Greninja wasn't a bad idea, and Robin is a more relieving Fire Emblem add than another plain swordsman. But I just haven't been impressed by anyone else.
    Same :/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    There IS a new 3ds on the way its called "new" 3ds, it comes with a new button that works as an analog stick, like the c-stick on cube along with improved internal power and better functioning 3D effects. Im getting this on release, but only Japan has a date so far. Im so excited to play smash online, mainly on the Wii U although Im getting both versions. Im also looking forward to the amiibo figures. Im getting mario for sure and probably samus cause she looks awesome.

I knew about the 'that' new 3ds, but I was talking about a limited edition super smash bros. 3ds. I had a limited edition pokemon x 3ds but it died on me a month later.