Thread: Sissy...........

Default Sissy...........

What does the term 'Sissy' mean to you?

I have just come out of an eight month relationship, with the the last four months being quite intense, fyi - My Ex Mistress, is an Alpha female, who required my complete obedience.

My Ex Mistress believes that a "sissy is neither male or female" but a lower form of gender, one that is there to serve males and females.

I couldn't get my head around it, the fact that I was neither male or female, and the only form of sex I would have, is via a male, this is what ultimately made me decide that we where not headed in the same direction.

We could have tried to keep the relationship going, but when faced with the thought of having sex with a man, I wouldn't have been being true to myself.

Here's the crazy part, I would have done anything for my Mistress, except that, as I consider myself straight.

Was it Meatloaf who sang, "I'd do anything for you....but I won't do that!" Clearly, real life is not a fap story. I think your mistress may have been reading too many of them and mistook them for reality.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Was it Meatloaf who sang, "I'd do anything for you....but I won't do that!" Clearly, real life is not a fap story. I think your mistress may have been reading too many of them and mistook them for reality.
    XD I swear at night times you stir ADISC to it's peek ^^

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I appreciate your reply but....
    Actually, this is her life, and has been since she was 17 years old, so probably doesn't have any other view, she has been involved at Mrs silks and OWK on occasion, I never expect to meet another woman like her in my life, but I realised that she is far to dominant for me.
    Last edited by Resplasboy; 06-Sep-2014 at 12:27.

Quote Originally Posted by fetfun View Post
    I appreciate your reply but....
    Actually, this is her life, and has been since she was 17 years old, so probably doesn't have any other view, she has been involved at Mrs silks and OWK on occasion, I never expect to meet another woman like her in my life, but I realised that she is far to dominant for me.
    I dig. I also realized today, once I was awake, that it was the red M & M who sings this song....haha. But yeah, you have to do that which is in your comfort zone.