Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your real parents

Question Your real parents

How many of you have parents that know that you wear diapers? I am just wondering because mine do and so does some of my trusted friends. Both my mother and father know and don't really think much of it so long as I am not doing anything crazy.

My mother if I remember right even said she rather me do this than to be into drugs. She has mentioned sense I made it into my new apartment in Cape that I may not want them anymore. I doubt it. There is more to it than being lonely. It is a comfort thing.

My mother found one in the trash a few years ago. She assumed it was related to drugs, but I convinced her it was for psychological comfort. It hasn't really been spoken of since, but I know she went through my stuff when I had some used ones in my closet :|

Quote Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
    My mother found one in the trash a few years ago. She assumed it was related to drugs, but I convinced her it was for psychological comfort. It hasn't really been spoken of since, but I know she went through my stuff when I had some used ones in my closet :|
    I've noticed on some of the threads. Why would you keep used diapers with you?

my mom knows, since i have to wear at night or wet my bed :P

I've always kept it private. I've never told my family, and I have no desire too.

My parents don't know. I try to keep this hidden and private. Honestly I can't really say I have anyone in real life that I feel comfortable sharing this secret too. Sometimes I get depressed about it, but being able to talk to like minded people helps.

My parents know that I have a fetish of some kind due to a conversation where I vaguely explained why I didn't have a girlfriend. They seemed pretty cool with it, but were also completely uninterested in the details of what turns their son on. I love them.

My mom found my diapers many years ago and sent me to a psychiatrist. Neither of my parents are living so I guess they have to look from above to see me diapered.....sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    How many of you have parents that know that you wear diapers? I am just wondering because mine do and so does some of my trusted friends. Both my mother and father know and don't really think much of it so long as I am not doing anything crazy.

My mother if I remember right even said she rather me do this than to be into drugs. She has mentioned sense I made it into my new apartment in Cape that I may not want them anymore. I doubt it. There is more to it than being lonely. It is a comfort thing.
    Both my parents knew I wore diapers, before they both passed-away a few years ago. Dad understood and came to terms with my being an Adult Baby, due to the extreme childhood abuse inflicted upon me by Mom.

Mom, who was mentally-ill and psychotic hated my wearing of adult diapers, and raged @ me saying that they were only worn by adults in places like the Hogan-Berry Center for the Feeble-Minded in North Reading, MA where she worked before I was born.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I've always kept it private. I've never told my family, and I have no desire too.
    Same my friend.