Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone be interested in playing League of Legends together?

Default Would anyone be interested in playing League of Legends together?

I saw a post about someone asking about getting started with league, but that's closed so I figured I'd ask if anyone wants to play. Maybe we could form an ADISC team.

I haven't played L.o.L in a while would not mind playing a few games again tho so i would b quite rusty but would b keen to give it go

I'd might give it a try I'm not terrible at it

Quote Originally Posted by abdlinal View Post
    I saw a post about someone asking about getting started with league, but that's closed so I figured I'd ask if anyone wants to play. Maybe we could form an ADISC team.
    Reason why I asked for it to be closed was because I didn't wanna play a game that could cause damage to friendship and too much non-sense violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Reason why I asked for it to be closed was because I didn't wanna play a game that could cause damage to friendship and too much non-sense violence.
    Yeah… Because having a topic close because you don't like it is really really mature. Why don't you just not play the game?

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    Yeah… Because having a topic close because you don't like it is really really mature. Why don't you just not play the game?
    I asked it to be closed because my question was answered and if that's how the game was (and other featured I didn't want) then I wasn't gonna play it

Sure! My lvl30 account is on EUW server, but I don't mind joining other servers too if the need arises

An Adisc team sounds beyond pawsome! I've actually been discussing that idea recently with a friend on here.

I asked it to be closed because my question was answered and if that's how the game was (and other featured I didn't want) then I wasn't gonna play it
    That doesn't explain anything… If you don't like the game… No one was forcing you to play it. Why try to get a topic about it clothes where other people might enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    That doesn't explain anything… If you don't like the game… No one was forcing you to play it. Why try to get a topic about it clothes where other people might enjoy it.
    What??? Clothes wasn't even mentioned! Just the game!

What??? Clothes wasn't even mentioned! Just the game!
    My mistake. I may have misread it.