Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I've been found >.<

Default I've been found >.<

Am I allowed to swear on here?

Fuck. Fucking fuck fuck. Dammit. Oh god.

So as some of you know, I live at home with my parents.

The one night I go out briefly (2 hours), and the one night I don't stash away a nappy, is the one night mum decides she's going to vacuum my bedroom.

The nappy is gone.

She hasn't brought it up yet, because my brother was around when I got home. But fuck. I don't know what's about to happen.

Wish me luck.

It was one nappy? What kind? If that is the only thing she found you might get away without her even talking to you about it, she might just be really confused.

We try to keep it PG-13 here. So use your own discresion.

Yeah. I should have said it was a wet M3. Having a shower and preparing for the inevitable right now. (It's midnight in Australia)

Remember that if this becomes a big thing, it means they're worried and they care about you. Try not to get too upset yourself, and do your best to explain why it's okay.

Let us know after the conversation, we can probably come up with some good follow up advice depending on how it goes.

Claim incontinence, see if you can get away with it, unless you think your parents are open minded enough to be ok with you as an ab/dl. The thing is, an m3 doesn't look babyish. You might even be safe only saying you like to wear diapers, they might just think it is weird.

- - - Updated - - -

#1 is to be calm, own it like it shouldn't matter.

Hey buddy, this is not cool. I hope your mums ok about it, but yeah she's probably thinking wtf right now....but also if she loves you she's probably also a bit concerned. If you don't want to let the whole cat out of the bag I suggest you just tell her you were curious and wondered about this. She'll probably want to know where you got it etc. I think you can probably blow it off as a crazy experiment. Maybe. I sure hope it goes well for you. Good luck dude.... this kinda sucks. Let us know how you get on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger
    Claim incontinence, see if you can get away with it, unless you think your parents are open minded enough to be ok with you as an ab/dl. The thing is, an m3 doesn't look babyish. You might even be safe only saying you like to wear diapers, they might just think it is weird.
    Don't claim incontinence, that will just end in worry and probably having test done. Just tell the truth.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    We try to keep it PG-13 here. So use your own discresion.
    It's not like he used anything sexual because I blow loads of cussing materials almost all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunikins321 View Post
    The one night I go out briefly (2 hours), and the one night I don't stash away a nappy, is the one night mum decides she's going to vacuum my bedroom.

The nappy is gone.
    The best advice I can give you is to stay calm and most likely you will have to sit down with your mother and talk about it. There have been with many discussions about how ADISCer's talked to their parents about our dreaded secret but nappies are better than like drugs or alcohol so you shouldn't worry. It should just be a calm talk. Practice on what your going to say all day before you might bring out your possible secret. But if it all means ask if your positive someone else might have gone into your room.

There is almost no way you are going to get away with this so the truth will eventually have to come out. You can practice some statements here if you want to (http://www.adisc.org/forum/content.p...-diaper-fetish)

~Wish you luck
    Last edited by Snivy; 05-Sep-2014 at 22:23. Reason: Grammar/ removing quote towards someone

Be honest about it. Like if you lie it can blow up sky high. So try to be honest answer all the questions and explain your side of the story