Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time in (semi)public dressed as girl

Post First time in (semi)public dressed as girl

I first started dressing in my mother’s clothes when I was ten or so and although I no longer dress in my mother’s clothes, I have continued dressing in girl’s clothing that I have bought. I have a small selection of clothes that I have worn around home and sometimes in my yard. I have sometimes worn panties or a ‘small’ bra under my male clothes but I always looked male. I dress when the mood hits me and the opportunity arises.

The other day I finally decided to go to a local park wearing just girl clothes.

I had on a bra with inserts, pink t-shirt, pink running shorts and pink and white socks. My sneakers were black (I only have the one pair at this time). My hair is short (I just had my regular haircut last week) and I did not have any makeup on. Therefore, from my neck up, I looked like a male but below my neck, I was dressed as a female.

I drove to the park and parked away from everyone else, got out of the car, walked to a picnic table (it was about 90 degrees Fahrenheit) and eat my lunch. Unfortunately, about halfway through my lunch, a car parked a little too close for comfort and I decided to leave. The driver never left their car. Maybe they didn’t see me clearly but I was too uncomfortable.

It felt good to be out in my girl clothes but I was a bit on edge. I had the same feeling when I first started getting girl clothes at the local stores and going into the fitting rooms to try the clothes on. Now I have almost no apprehension about doing that.

I got a pink baseball cap and I think I will wear it the next time I go to the park. I think I will be more comfortable if someone looks in my direction, as they would not be able to tell if I had short hair or not.

Okay, now for my question to you: What was it like and where was the first time you went out dressed mostly or completely as a female?

WearingClouds

My first and only time was last Halloween. I dressed up as a sexy cop with frilly skirt, red panties, wig, makeup, 5 in high heel boots, and nylons. I also had a bra and silicone breasts! I went to bars and never felt so alive! I even had guys trying to hit on me lol

I can't wait for this Halloween so I can once again be free to romp around in provocative girly outfits.

This time around, I'm going to be sure to wear a giant diaper and a skirt that is high so everyone can see it!

Ummm.... My gf knows I am Trans and at the time her friends didn't. She told me of the deal and I readily agreed.
    So they bet her $50 each that she couldn't get me to wear a skirt for the rest of the local con.
    I wore a skirt and bell collar for the rest of the con. I got $50 and bought a super cool sword.

That's all other than wearing panties to her house a few time.

I have never been dressed fully in public,just panties and a sport bra underneath but when I'm inside with a playmate I feel totally ecstatic.
    Just having another dresser beside you to look at and touch and talk with is refreshing.

I have only wore a bra and panties under my regular clothes before and that's it.
    I wish I was brave like you to go out dressed.

My friend and at the time official unoffical boyfriend made me go to 7/11 with him in my skirt and blouse. I had shaved my arms and i always keep my face shaved. plus at the time i was a lot smaller so no one really looked too much, plus it helped that hes like a foot taller than me. Would be too embarrassing to go anywhere in my girl clothes without him though. I am MtF who hasn't been able to do anything yet.

Good girl. So happy you are out and experimenting with CDing. Its brave.

CrinklySiren

It was slightly nerve wrecking but not that big a deal. I'm not a CD but upon discovering my transfemale identity, i went full time from that point on (some say reckless and stupid, others say brave and inspirational) and at first it was a bit off putting that i felt like people we're staring me down like if they wanted me hunted, but after a while i stopped caring and kind of had this "fuck you" face and attitude about me everywhere I went (mind you, i started dressing full time female about 2 months before starting hormones) Having said all that, despite going out in public with no issue, showing my true self to my friends for the first time was incredibly difficult for me, i just put on a casual girl outfit and walked out with my make up and everything.... i closed my eyes and walked out of my room, and it was a deathly nervous silence that eventually diffused into no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    It was slightly nerve wrecking but not that big a deal. I'm not a CD but upon discovering my transfemale identity, i went full time from that point on (some say reckless and stupid, others say brave and inspirational) and at first it was a bit off putting that i felt like people we're staring me down like if they wanted me hunted, but after a while i stopped caring and kind of had this "fuck you" face and attitude about me everywhere I went (mind you, i started dressing full time female about 2 months before starting hormones) Having said all that, despite going out in public with no issue, showing my true self to my friends for the first time was incredibly difficult for me, i just put on a casual girl outfit and walked out with my make up and everything.... i closed my eyes and walked out of my room, and it was a deathly nervous silence that eventually diffused into no big deal.
    i can't yet, A.) i have no girl clothes and B.) i am super stocky and until i start HRT i don't think i can pass

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Crissyfox View Post
    i can't yet, A.) i have no girl clothes and B.) i am super stocky and until i start HRT i don't think i can pass
    Well, for the record, i didn't pass very well either at the time, i was just tired of wearing male clothes, it was painful for me. I was stocky too, had a 45 inch across chest and was weighing 235 lbs. I lost a lot of weight and muscle mass by doing ridiculous amounts of interval resistance cardio. My chest went from 45 inches to 37 inches and i went down to 185, and this was all pre-hormones. I also started doing squats to make my ass look bangin.

Something i've learned over the last year or so, passing is an enigma... there are times where i will go out in public in some random short shorts, unshaven pricky legs, shadow on my face and no make up and get gendered female... alternatively there are times where i will go out in my sexiest outfit, perfect make up, hair done and everything... and be called "him" or "he" or be asked "are you a boy or a girl?"... people are retarded, i've learned to stop caring about passing because honestly, there is always gonna be someone somewhere being meticulous about pointless little details. Dress how you wanna dress and if you're happy with how you look and feel, fuck what everyone else thinks