Thread: Goodnites Sleep Dry Inserts....(pad only)

Default Goodnites Sleep Dry Inserts....(pad only)

I normally use some booster pad when I'm wearing a disposable, mostly to bulk up the diaper.

I recently bought a pack of the "refill large Goodnites Sleep pads" and my god, is it one of the best boosters out there. It completely outperformed the normal tranquility one and the huggies size 5 diaper. I did poke holes in the backing(even though it's not plastic) just to make sure it soaked through.

I paid $8 for a pack of 16.

Quote Originally Posted by quartz200420012 View Post
    I normally use some booster pad when I'm wearing a disposable, mostly to bulk up the diaper.

I recently bought a pack of the "refill large Goodnites Sleep pads" and my god, is it one of the best boosters out there. It completely outperformed the normal tranquility one and the huggies size 5 diaper. I did poke holes in the backing(even though it's not plastic) just to make sure it soaked through.

I paid $8 for a pack of 16.
    Yep, they are pretty good. I've been using them as well. I've never had a booster pad before, so I can't compare them to anything. But they are really absorbent.

Booster pads will do that. They do their job to hold a little extra amount and lock in place from making contact to the actual diaper.