Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Code words

Default Code words

I have a code word that I use when I talk about wearing diapers. For example, my wife was at the neighbors house on the patio having some drinks. I just finished a bunch of work and a shower. I went to the neighbors house, sat down, started casual conversarion and slipped in. "It feels good to be done. I'm ready to 'indulge' for the night. It's been a while."

Let's hear some code words and clever times you've slipped them in with people who don't know. It's a neat little rush.

I'll add another "indulge" story when I have time later today.

I just started wearing, but the other night my wife asked if I was ready to "suit up". That will probably stick.

That's great. Same thing for me in the beginning. She asked "did you wear your protection last night?" Kind of gets me excited - code words.

We call diapers "party favors" in public. Lol at home when we're being playful and silly, we call them my "happy pants" or my "yiffy pants" because wearing them usually puts me in the mood for a fun romp. ;3

Quote Originally Posted by perlFerret View Post
    We call diapers "party favors" in public. Lol at home when we're being playful and silly, we call them my "happy pants" or my "yiffy pants" because wearing them usually puts me in the mood for a fun romp. ;3
    Happy Pants. I think my wife would find that funny. She's already noticed that wearing tends to make me at least slightly "happy".

bringmesunshine

If I want to alert my Father to the fact that there's an incoming delivery I call my incoming nappies 'cigarettes'...that's also not the only time I call them that. I do this because even though my Father is accepting of my infantilistic lifestyle it's difficult to say nappy to his face or in his presence (yeah I'll walk around in front of him in just a nappy and a t-shirt but I'm not gonna call them by name! #crazy). It's also a good code name for them for me because: I'm addicted to them and they're bloody expensive! That's my code word story. bringmesunshine

Ok the other story. We bought my wife a salon station. We went to the lady's house to pick it up. We're going through the stuff and the lady pulls out a sign made of letters to hang on the wall and tells us we can have it. The sign....."indulge" I was laughing my ass off inside. I want to gang it in our bedroom even though it's ugly. Recap: Indulge is my diaper wearing code word.

Quote Originally Posted by perlFerret View Post
    Yiffy pants? :3 I love it! Hehe. ^^

I often tell my wife I'm "little" or in "little mode". Any more, I'll just say I'm going to put on my diaper or diapie. She'll call them diapies as well.

While my boyfriend is accepting of my Little side, he is not into it at all. So I warn him that I'm in a Littles mood and I'm all padded. He knows then if he goes to rub my butt, he's going to just feel plastic and padding.