Thread: Its possible!!!

WearingClouds

Cool Its possible!!!

I am able to fit into a Pampers baby dry size 6 ^___^

I had little hope that they would fit, but they do! Yes! I didn't waste my $9 at Walmart haha

WearingClouds

Quote Originally Posted by PearlPinkFloydJam View Post
    Congrats!

What size waist do you have?
    I am a 30in. waist. Luckily I have small framed hips and my bum isn't that round, lol

Quote Originally Posted by WearingClouds View Post
    I am a 30in. waist. Luckily I have small framed hips and my bum isn't that round, lol
    Oh wow, that's pretty small

WearingClouds

Quote Originally Posted by dadbro92 View Post
    Oh wow, that's pretty small
    I know, I love it! Plus on top of that don't forget what we talked about last night...you know, how some branches on trees are smaller than others?

Quote Originally Posted by WearingClouds View Post
    I know, I love it! Plus on top of that don't forget what we talked about last night...you know, how some branches on trees are smaller than others?
    Bahahaha. I shit you not I dreamed about having intercourse with my gf last night and it was too small lol. I told her about it today and I laughed it off since it fits my "little" personality

Wow, look at you with your cheap diapers :P. I don't think I'd ever fit into them in a million years. I want something big and snug anyway <3.

Hi, I just recently tried the Walgreen's Well Beginnings. They are the Girls sleep pants in L/XL. I just wanted them for the snug feeling and to wear them with plastic pants under my dresses. I was shocked when I found I could actually go in them 2 or 3 times with out any leaks. They swell up really nice too. I have small hips though, around 38". The sides are really stretchy - I normally go around them with some pretty packing tape just to make sure they don't tear when I'm out. Hello Kitty packing tape from walmart is my Favorite.

Hugs

WearingClouds

Quote Originally Posted by brianna View Post
    Hi, I just recently tried the Walgreen's Well Beginnings. They are the Girls sleep pants in L/XL. I just wanted them for the snug feeling and to wear them with plastic pants under my dresses. I was shocked when I found I could actually go in them 2 or 3 times with out any leaks. They swell up really nice too. I have small hips though, around 38". The sides are really stretchy - I normally go around them with some pretty packing tape just to make sure they don't tear when I'm out. Hello Kitty packing tape from walmart is my Favorite.

Hugs
    They have hello kitty tape??? How have I not known of this! *gets in car and drives straight to walmart* lol ^__^