Thread: New exotic diaper reviews

WearingClouds

Thumbs up New exotic diaper reviews

Hello diapered friends! Here is my introduction to the site!

I have been a DL ever since I could remember. After I was potty trained I still stuffed my undies with baby blankets. I didn't go pee in them lol, but I loved the feeling.

Throughout the years I have gotten diapers, binged, purged, the usual antics I suppose.

Now I am 24 years old and I'm grad school. I still live at home but have a car and decent paying job.

My closet is stacked to the ceiling with all sorts of great and even hard to find diapers.

That brings me to my next point.

I will be starting a YouTube channel for diaper reviews of hard to get diapers and diapers that I can't find a current video review of.

I think it will help out a lot of people!

Anyways, I am attempting to go 24/7 in diapers forever now. I threw away all my underwear and boxers!

Wish me luck and let's be friends!

Sounds great! Let us know when it is ready. Will it be under the same user name? When I joined here I got rid of all my underwear. Four months later and I haven't regretted it a single day.

Quote Originally Posted by WearingClouds View Post
    Wish me luck and let's be friends!
    Welcome to Adisc! I see you already found your way to the 24/7 group, there's more than a few people on here who wear or have worn 24/7 by choice so in case you needed some support you've come to the right place! Myself I've always been fascinated by the idea, managed a few 24/7 streaks in the past, and am getting closer and closer to it by wearing as much as I can. I know it can be hard sometimes, but never give up ^^

I'll be looking forward to watch your reviews, keep us updated!

WearingClouds

Hey! Thanks for the reply and the support! So far my longest 24/7 streak has been seven days. I just started again though on the 2nd and am very excited

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Sounds great! Let us know when it is ready. Will it be under the same user name? When I joined here I got rid of all my underwear. Four months later and I haven't regretted it a single day.
    Thanks for the reply! Yes, the YouTube will be under this same handle! I haven't made it yet but it is in the works

Hey! Thanks for the reply and the support! So far my longest 24/7 streak has been seven days. I just started again though on the 2nd and am very excited
    Not bad for a start! I think my record is around 11 or 12 days, nothing I'm really proud of considering there are people on here who have kept it going for years! Actually, I've been wearing pretty consistently, especially at night (although not *all* of the time during the day, like, I've skipped a night and a day or so in total) since a couple of weeks now!

WearingClouds

Do you ever plan on going 24/7?

Do you ever plan on going 24/7?
    Yea, I've already tried doing so in the past, last time was in January this year and had to stop after getting a UTI... I'm currently keeping myself padded, let's see how long it lasts this time!

How is it going for you so far?

WearingClouds

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    Yea, I've already tried doing so in the past, last time was in January this year and had to stop after getting a UTI... I'm currently keeping myself padded, let's see how long it lasts this time!

How is it going for you so far?
    Going great! Today mark day three of only diapers! Not looking back! I can't wait to hit my year mark!